City : Calgary, Alberta
Category : See posting on Fluor site
Industry : Engineering
Employer : Fluor Canada
Our client is a world leader in Energy production has an aggressive digitization program in support of their development of the largest Liquified Natural Gas Production facilities in Canada. You will play a pivotal role in technically delivering our data products alongside a multi-disciplinary team. Reporting to the task force Engineering Manager and part of the Lead Office project operations team, this position will perform as a Data Manager to complete our client’s digitization requirements and potentially lead this effort for subsequent phases of this project.
Principal Job Duties & Responsibilities:
• Maintain and enhance data management processes, practices, and technologies to ensure the accuracy, reliability, accessibility, and security of data.
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to resolve issues with data requirements and design data architecture.
• Perform data integration tasks, including data ingestion, extraction, transformation, and loading.
• Develop and maintain data pipelines for efficient and timely data processing.
• Implement data quality assurance measures to identify and resolve data issues and inconsistencies.
• Evaluate user requests for new or re-engineered analytics and reporting solutions to determine their feasibility, time requirements and their compatibility with current systems and architecture standards.