Customer Service Representative 1
City : Saint John
Category : Customer Service & Contact Center Operations
Industry : Water transportation
Employer : J.D. Irving
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Sunbury Transport Limited is a leading carrier utilizing the most advanced technology to deliver world-class transportation services throughout North America. We offer a wide range of creative transportation solutions, specializing in flatbed, van, container and wood fiber products.
Sunbury is currently seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the role of Customer Service Representative located in Saint John, New Brunswick. The successful candidate will be a key contributor to fulfilling our customers’ requirements in order to maintain satisfactory levels of service; this position will provide integral support to our Fleet Management team.
- Creating a positive customer service experience by understanding and meeting customers’ service needs quickly, professionally and accurately;
- Regularly measuring business results against targets;
- Reviewing proof of delivery from drivers to ensure accurate billing;
- Capturing supplemental billing and incident reporting;
- Implementing strategies developed by Supervisor;
- Ensuring Customers’ and Fleet Coordinators’ needs are met and troubleshooting sales and operational issues.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an orientation towards team work;
- Must be capable of repetitive tasks with high attention to detail;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel;
- Experience using an ERP system; experience in TMW system considered an asset;
- Experience in the Transportation industry considered an asset.
- Post-secondary education with at least 2 years of work experience, or the equivalent in training and experience is considered an asset;
To Apply for this Career Opportunity:
Please apply online.
We appreciate your interest in our company however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To learn more about our products and services, click here.
Sunbury Transport is committed to the principle of equal opportunity in its employment practices and to providing an environment free from discrimination and harassment for all employees.