City : Toronto
Category : Full-time Other
Industry : Marketing And Advertising
Employer : dentsu
Dentsu Creative is looking for a passionate Social Media Content Creator with enthusiasm for storytelling and social media. As a Content Creator you are responsible for the brainstorm and execution of high-quality social media content. You’ll be responsible for ideating and developing all creative for our client’s social media calendars and high-impact campaign content.
You're a confident social content creator with design skills across multiple software suites and the ability to create static graphics, motion graphics, illustrator and shoot/edit short-form videos. You have a deep knowledge of the social media landscape and content trends.
- Have deep passion and understanding of Social Media content and Platforms. Know best practices for creating content for social platforms including but not limited to (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, Snapchat & Twitter).
- Strong, proven ability in executing in TikTok is an asset
- Proactively identify new trends and opportunities as they emerge in social and quickly ideate and create concepts for social content
- Brainstorm and create engaging social content that adheres to our clients’ social on-going and campaign strategies
- Work collaboratively with a team from ideation to execution
- Pitch, present and creative ideation and presenting concepts to senior team members
- Ability to take creative client briefs and create social content through shooting, graphic and motion graphic development and editing
- Effectively combine text, audio, animation, still graphics, photography, and video to create impactful, thumb stopping content
- Support production teams with ideation, pre-production, and content creation, also actively engaged and leads work that requires updating/adapting existing assets.
- Art Direction experience is an asset
- Min. 2 years’ professional experience in creating social media content for brands
- Experience in everything related to creating content for socials (ideating, storyboarding, scripting, graphic design, illustration etc.)
- You have a deep knowledge of the social media landscape and content trends
- Strong design skills and fluent in Adobe CS and motion graphics and animation skills
- Experience with professional camera, lighting and Final Cut Pro, Premiere and/or Lightroom
- Experience with shooting and retouching still photography
- Understanding of design, composition, and typography
- Can-do attitude, creative thinker, visual storyteller
- Strong time management and organizational skills
We know through experience that different ideas, perspectives and backgrounds foster a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better business results. We strive to create workplaces that reflect the clients we serve and where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
We are committed to working with our candidates from all ability levels throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. If you need accommodation during the application or interview process, please contact Canada.Recruitment@dentsuaegis.com or to begin a conversation about your individual accessibility needs throughout the hiring process.