Client Representative Customer Solutions, Bell Business Markets
City : Verdun, Quebec
Category : Customer Experience
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 407643
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
Our Bell Business Markets team enables the digital transformation of businesses and governments nationwide through solutions in areas including Internet and private networks, voice and unified communications, contact centre, security, Internet of Things, data centre and cloud. We’re proud to be Canada’s leading provider of broadband network and communication services for businesses and governments.
Name and description of the hiring department:
As a Client Representative – Customer Solutions, you will have a key role in driving customer satisfaction within the B2B (Commercial / Enterprise) business environment - Voice Team
(BTC/SIP/PEC). This is a great opportunity for a customer centric professional to be part of one of the strongest serve teams within the company. You will have an opportunity to collaborate with other subject matter experts and professionals who are truly passionate about what they do. The team seeks individuals who are customer experience focused, thrive in a dynamic fast-paced environment, and have past success supporting the customer experience.
Reporting directly to the Manager of Customer Care, you will be a key player of the serve team accountable for deploying the vision and strategic roadmap for key customers in our subscriber
range. Our people are making big things happen across the country, nourished constantly by growth, training and personal development opportunities. Our passionate, dedicated leaders
encourage and empower people to grow and succeed.
Job Duties / Accountabilities:
- Responsible to issue and coordinate provisioning orders for Commercial, Mid and Large Business Markets, for customers with Bell Total Connect (BTC) and SIP-Trunking services
- Responsible to issue and coordinate Quebec and Ontario provisioning orders coming from partners from the external sales channel (PEC)
- Deliver orders of all types with quality and precision, within the required due dates Investigate, analyze and resolve unusual and complex situations
- Partner with various stakeholders to negotiate resolution in an effort to meet customer’s requirements
Essential Qualifications / Competencies:
- Be a positive, organized and motivated individual with a strong ability to manage multiple priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to build strong relationships and to delight customers
- Highly organized, detail oriented with strong problem solving skills
- Analytical and resourceful
- Intermediate Level for Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & Outlook)
- Bilingualism required (Maintaining professional relationships with French & English speaking stakeholders across Canada is critical to this position)
Preferred Qualifications / Competencies:
- Knowledge of the following ordering tools and applications: BCRIS, ARICS, SIPCIP, NM1, SAP, EOM, CIMS, 879, DMS, Self-Service-Center, E-Centrex, Centrex Package, Helios, AIN Form, CSI tool, CNT, MCIP, OneSource, Info Source, SmartPath, Bell On Demand, SOA, PC2
- Knowledgeable of products and processes: BTC, SIP, Centrex, Megalink, 1FL, Local Link, DSL, Toll Free, long distance plans, contracts, LNP, Winback, Switch Redirect, RCF, OBM
Job location address:
1 Alexander-Graham-Bell, Verdun, Québec or
160 Elgin, Ottawa, Ontario or
5115 Creekbank, Mississauga, Ontario or
100 Borough Drive, Toronto, Ontario
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Union
Job Status: Temporary Part Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Verdun || Canada : Ontario : Mississauga || Canada : Ontario : Ottawa || Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Flexible work profile: Remote
Application Deadline: 03/31/2023
All team members are expected to reside in Canada and within a reasonable commuting distance from their work location to ensure that they are able to come to the office as required, whether the visit is planned or unplanned.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, QC, Verdun
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.