Associate Marketing Manager – Quaker Portfolio Activation
City : Mississauga
Category : Marketing
Industry : Food and Beverage Industry
Employer : PepsiCo Canada
We are hiring an Associate Marketing Manager to oversee Quaker’s Portfolio Activation. This position reports to the Senior Director of Marketing - Quaker.A change leader and influencer, this person has responsibilities critical to driving short and long-term growth across the Quaker portfolio.
What you can expect from us:
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits designed to fit your unique needs
- A dynamic and inclusive culture that promotes you to bring your to work
- Inspiring positive change for people and the planet with sustainability goals
- A supportive team that will encourage your professional growth and development
- Lead the strategic planning process for the In-Store activation of the Quaker portfolio, developing strategies and opportunities consistent with brand positioning and equity.
- Lead development and execution of in-store portfolio programs – conception, alignment, execution, and post-game.
- Lead multi-media Portfolio communications programs (such as Quaker’s iconic Made in Canada campaign called “Quakerborough” and Recipe/Versatility programming in partnership with leading media outlets) with applicability across the portfolio to maximize ROI.
- Collaborate with PFC’s Digital and CRM team to optimize and leverage QuakerOats.ca
- Wire & collaborate with the PFC Shopper Marketing and Quaker US teams to align priorities and share best practices.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree (Business degree preferred).
- 2+ years marketing experience.
- Proven strategic thinking skills.
- Strong problem solving and sound business judgment; ability to anticipate issues and resolve them.
Why work at PepsiCo
At PepsiCo, you’re invited to be a part of a global team of innovators who make, move,
and sell these products—which are enjoyed by more than 1 billion people a day. A career at PepsiCo means working in a culture where everyone’s welcome. Here, you can dare to be yourself. No matter who you are or where you’re from, you can influence the people around you and the world at large. Our supportive teams can fuel your professional goals to make a global impact on people and the planet. Join us. Dare for Better.