Assistant Programming, Radio Energie Rouyn-Noranda and Val D’Or, Bell Media
City : Val-d'Or, Quebec
Category : Media
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 411387
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
Position: Assistant Programming, Radio Energie Rouyn-Noranda and Val D'Or
Location: 191 Murdoch Av., Rouyn-Noranda and 1610 3rd Av., Val D'Or (QC)
Salary: Commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Provide administrative and clerical support to the Content Director
- Coordinates scheduling, substitutions, vacations and absences of product employees at both stations with the approval of the Content Director
- Attends and participates in certain meetings
- Ensures that all product-related documentation is forwarded to the various on-air personnel at both stations
- Coordinates payroll in collaboration with the assistant to the director
- Supports the on-air staff in all administrative matters (vacation, fees, Bell Net, employee services, etc.)
- Forwards all relevant product information to the sales team (available reporting hours, host absences, etc.)
- Manages requests for live reports, live commercials and ensures the presence of a host and that all information is transmitted to him/her
- Ensure the management and content of the programming newsletters in collaboration with the Web Content Producer every two weeks
- Ensures the quality of the Rouyn and Val-d'Or radioenergie.ca websites by regularly monitoring the different sections in collaboration with the Web Content Producer
- Set up the programming elements (self-promotions, half-hour jingles and hourly jingles) in the Wide Orbit Traffic system
- Ensures that the material for the programming elements is appropriate in collaboration with the Editorial and Production Coordinator
- In support of the Content Director and Production Coordinator, makes occasional last minute changes to the Playlist Editor as a Superuser
- Provide clerical support for content exchange agreements by writing approval requests, agreement contracts and broadcast contracts
- Do some follow-ups with the radio routing team
- Participate in the development and implementation of promo-stations in support of the Promo-Marketing Coordinator
- Writes contest rules and regulations at the request of the Promo-Marketing Coordinator and forwards them to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec
- Contributes to promoting a dynamic and motivating atmosphere within the stations
- Experience in people management
- Ability to prioritize workload while meeting tight deadlines,
- Comfortable working with computer platforms
- Knowledge of Wide Orbit Traffic (an asset)
- Professional approach to the job and a strong sense of responsibility
- Good knowledge of the Office Suite
- Dynamism, creativity and team spirit
- Excellent written and spoken French
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Non Management
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : Quebec : Rouyn-Noranda || Canada : Quebec : Val-d'Or
Work Arrangement: Hybrid
Application Deadline: 06/11/2023
For work arrangements that are ‘Hybrid’, successful candidates must be based in Canada and report to a set Bell office for a minimum of 3 days a week. Recognizing the importance of work-life balance, Bell offers flexibility in work hours based on the business needs.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or email@example.com to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Created: Canada, QC, Rouyn-Noranda
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.