Ambassador, Customer Experience
City : Montreal
Category : Full Time
Industry : Financial Services
Employer : Laurentian Bank
This role sits within Laurentian Bank.
The incumbent not only greets customers in-branch and virtually (phone/branch email), but also assists them with their day-to-day transactional questions. He/she also assists them with their additional support needs for electronic or digital alternatives, with the goal of improving the overall seamless omnichannel experience by directing them to the appropriate department. This new role allows for a better transition for our customers to healthy digital habits.
The Customer Experience Ambassador ensures that we connect with our walk-in customers, meet their expectations and exceed them by providing quality and efficient customer service. He/she plays a key role in bringing customers into the advisory loop and is required to make simple sales of transactional products. He/she ensures that customers are listened to, that their questions are answered or referred to the right place, regardless of their origin or assignment. He/she is also responsible for the day-to-day compliance responsibilities of the branch from a transactional perspective.
- Greet each client warmly in person and respond to their needs
- Answer incoming calls in the branch and direct them to the right resources, if necessary
- Respond by e-mail to questions, requests for information and follow-ups from the branch's customers and the various departments and direct them to the right resources, if necessary
- Identify and anticipate the customer's needs in order to take good care of them
- Accompany the customer in the transition to electronic solutions (e.g. counter, LBCDirect, mobile application or website) or to the right advisory role
- Promote the advisory offer and inform customers about the Bank's policies and procedures as well as the various campaigns and promotions underway
- Position yourself as a point of contact, in collaboration with the branch teams
- Serve the customer or introduce the customer to the appropriate resource to ensure an effective customer experience and build trust
- Coordinate customer, consultant and manager requests - inter-branch
- Make simple sales of transactional products when opportunities are identified
- Ensure that customer needs are met to their satisfaction and according to established standards
- Perform administrative tasks and provide administrative support to the various departments
- Follow up on the Branch Responsibilities Manual, procedures and established standards for branch compliance and customer experience
- Any other related tasks to contribute to the improvement of the customer experience, to the support of our customers in the digital transition and to the success of the branch, such as participation in various local team performance initiatives
Completed high school diploma
- Relational skills focused on customer service
- Propensity to provide prompt and efficient customer service
- Strong work organization and priority management skills
- Strong communication skills (in person, by phone and in writing)
- Thoroughness and attention to detail
Professional working proficiency in French and English languages required as position involves frequent written and oral communication on complex matters with internal and external parties in both languages.»
What Laurentian Bank has to offer you :
The total compensation offered by Laurentian Bank encompasses a comprehensive range of benefits, highlighting our commitment to the well-being and success of our employees.
Here are some of the key points of our offering:
- The actual annual base salary offered will take into account internal equity, skills, and experience among other factors.
- Total compensation: Earn a comprehensive compensation package that includes annual reviews and performance-based bonuses.
- Work model: We prioritize a hybrid work model based on business needs.
- Stock purchase plan: Become not just an employee, but a Laurentian Bank shareholder. Employer matching takes your investment even further.
- Time off: In addition to paid vacation, we provide floating days and leave options to accommodate the diverse needs of our employees.
- Health and wellness: Take care of your health and well-being with access to healthcare professionals, our Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP), and a Stress Management and Well-Being Program.
- Group insurance and pension: We offer a competitive insurance program based on your family’s needs and a defined contribution pension plan to help prepare for your future.
- Financial benefits: As a Laurentian Bank employee, you’re also the best ambassador for our products and services. Take advantage of employee-only offers on a wide range of products. Enjoy exclusive deals and preferred rates on products and services including insurance, hotels, train tickets, spas and many more.
We are committed to creating a fulfilling professional environment where your skills are valued, and your well-being is a priority. Join us for a rewarding career at Laurentian Bank.
Inclusion and Accessibility
At Laurentian Bank, we believe everyone belongs. We are committed to fostering an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our customers and our communities and where everyone feels like they belong and can thrive. To this end, we encourage applications from individuals from equity-deserving groups, including Indigenous persons, racialized and persons with disabilities, marginalized genders and the 2SLGBTQIA+ community.
We strive to offer a flexible and accessible work experience that is inclusive of everyone. If at any time you need an accommodation, please let us know.
We may collect, use or disclose your personal information for the purpose of establishing an employment relationship with you.