Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – M1
City : Thunder Bay, ON; Saskatoon, SK; Vancouver, BC; Toronto, ON; Calgary, AB; Fort McMurray, AB; Yellowknife, NT; Ottawa, ON; Edmonton, AB; Kamloops, BC; Kelowna, BC; Winnipeg, MB; Prince George, BC
Category : Full time Aircraft Maintenance
Industry : Construction
Employer : Ledcor Group
Job Summary:As a licensed M1/M2 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME) with one or more years of experience working on large aircraft, you’re looking for an opportunity that leverages your experience and gives you more autonomy!
Working with Summit Air, safety is the top priority, and the perks are endless!
Joining our team means:
- Stability in knowing you have long term employment and growth opportunities
- A competitive wage so you can comfortably provide for your family
- Health & Dental Benefits that start the day you do and RRSP matching, so you and your family feel secure in the future
Click the link below to see what it’s like to work with our team:
This position is open to either a Yellowknife Resident or for a rotational position.
Interested? Apply today to join the summit team!
- Conduct maintenance on fleet aircraft or aircraft components in accordance with the applicable standards of airworthiness
- Troubleshoot faulty systems
- Track and plan maintenance activities and coordinate with Dispatch as required
- Maintain spares package through communication with stores department
- Maintain aircraft records using computerized maintenance tracking system
- Ensure the completeness and accuracy of all required paperwork
- Minimum 1 year of licensed AME experience, preferably working with larger aircraft
- Possess Transport Canada AME License M1/ M2
- Excellent troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Strong computer skills
- Proven observational, decision-making and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with proven leadership skills
- Either Resident or Rotational position - accommodations and travel provided
Summit Air, a member of the Ledcor Group of Companies, has been delivering remote aviation solutions to our customers for over 20 years. We have one of the largest and most diverse fleets in the industry. From moving cargo, to transferring passengers, to recreational flights for adventurers seeking to discover the North, we are a one-stop solution when it comes to safe and reliable aviation support. Learn more at www.flysummitair.com
But when you work for Ledcor, your experience will go far beyond the project. Do you want a career that means more? Join our True Blue team now!
At Ledcor we believe diversity, equity, and inclusion should be part of everything we do. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, Veteran status or any other identifying characteristic are encouraged to apply.
Our True Blue team consists of individuals from all backgrounds who contribute diverse perspectives and experiences to Ledcor. We are committed to continuing to build on our culture of empowerment, inclusion and belonging.
Adjustments will be provided in all parts of our hiring process. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance by submitting a request via email. For more information about Ledcor’s Inclusion and Diversity initiatives, please visit our I&D page.