Centre for Sexuality
- Counselling for topics such as gender identity/sexual orientation exploration, coming out and transitioning support, STI counselling, relationships and decision-making, and pregnancy options counselling
- 2SLGBTQ+ youth programs such as Camp fYrefly Southern Alberta, GSA Network, and Where the Rivers Meet YYC
- Relationships and Sexuality Education for youth in schools and in the community
- Training Centre: training for professionals and organizations on topics such as creating safer spaces for 2SLGBTQ+ clients and staff, consent, bystander training and more (custom workshops available).
- Rapid HIV and STI testing for gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) – trans inclusive
- WiseGuys and Girls Programs: gender-specific programs in schools and community
MissionWe teach, we train and we advocate to support health bodies, healthy relationships and healthy communities.
VisionSexual well-being for all.