City : Calgary
Category : Maintenance
Industry : Food and Beverage Production
Employer : Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited
Facility Location- Calgary
Work Location -
Posting Locations - Calgary
Department - Calgary Maintenance
Job Function - Maintenance
Employee Type - Regular Employee FT Salaried
Shift/Hours – Nights- 10PM-6AM
Proudly Canadian and Independently Owned, we are Coke Canada Bottling!
Coke Canada Bottling is Canada's premier bottling company. We are an independently owned business encompassing over 5,800 associates, more than 50 sales and distribution centres, and five production facilities nationwide.
We have a 120-year heritage of manufacturing, marketing, selling, and distributing the major branded ready-to-drink products Canadians love. We pride ourselves on building diverse and sustainable relationships with our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and communities through our shared values: lead with an entrepreneurial mindset, collaboration, integrity, accountability, quality and safety.
Our brands include: Coca-Cola®, Diet Coke®, Coca-Cola® Zero Sugar,, Sprite®, Fanta®, Barq's®, NESTEA®, POWERADE®, Minute Maid®, DASANI® and vitaminwater®; and our partner brands: Canada Dry®, Monster Energy®, and A&W®.
About This Opportunity
The Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for the management of the Maintenance department to ensure the efficiency of the highest quality product at the lowest cost while meeting customer demands. Please note, this is a night shift position 10PM-6AM.
- Ensure all facility equipment is maintained up to company standards
- Ensure plant is in compliance with all federal and provincial regulations along with company policy/procedure
- Monitor QI daily and provide recommendations to solve quality issues
- Develop and continuously analyze budget versus planned forecast and report monthly or as needed
- Conduct scheduled meetings (department, safety)
- Develop workforce through supervision, coaching, and training
- Ensure all plans and strategies are effectively communicated throughout the department
- Review, alter, and approve all departmental scheduling issues
- Review and approve contractors’ form
- Bachelor's degree completed, and/or equivalent work experience required;
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a Maintenance/manufacturing unionized environment while managing a team;
- Exposure to Lean Manufacturing/Continuous Improvement/High Volume Manufacturing;
- Working knowledge of GMP’s, Occupational Health and Safety Act (OHSA) and WHMIS;
- Millwright or Electrical certification preferred;
- Intermediate computer and database application skills such as SAP;
- Familiarity with manufacturing systems
- Experience working in the Beverage and Food Manufacturing (asset).
All offers of employment at Coca-Cola Canada Bottling Limited (“Coke Canada”) are conditional upon a successful background clearance obtained through our contracted third party vendor. The standard clearance requirements depend on the position and may include some or all of the following: criminal clearance, employment verification, education verification and driver’s abstract review. Please advise the Talent Acquisition team if you have any questions or concerns in regards to this once you are contacted for further consideration.
Coke Canada is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce with a number of programs, policies and resources in place to support our people.
For individuals with disabilities, should you require accommodations or support throughout the recruitment process please contact our Talent Acquisition Services team by calling 1-844-383-2653 or email HR@cokecanada.com.
For more information about Coke Canada Bottling, please visit cokecanada.com