Senior Site Administrative Assistant
City : Kitimat, British Columbia
Category : See posting on Fluor site
Industry : Engineering
Employer : Fluor Canada
Fluor is one of Canada's top employers and is recognized globally as a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, and Maintenance industry. Our focus on innovation and providing cost-effective technology-based solutions is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us fulfill our purpose to Build a Better World.
Fluor team members are at the heart of our success in executing projects safely, thoughtfully, and with the highest quality. We aim to foster an inclusive culture that prioritizes diversity and inclusion that allows employees to bring their best, most authentic selves to work. If you value teamwork, empowerment in your career, and are eager to champion innovative and sustainable solutions to our clients, this opportunity just may be for you!
The Senior Site Administrative Assistant is an important role that will support the Construction Management Team. For day-to-day activities, this role will report to Construction Management but is also a part of a larger Administration team that will functionally report to the Office Manager. The Senior Site Administrative Assistant will provide project administrative support in a team environment. Responsible for all administrative functions which support the Construction Operations with minimum supervision.
Primary Job Duties/Functions:
• Works closely with Construction Management Team handling all administrative responsibilities as assigned.
• Update/populate databases daily
• Provide consistent reporting as assigned
• Coordinates department and project meetings, visitors, and catering.
• Perform administrative duties including, but are not limited to: report preparation, presentations, engineering specifications, setting up and maintaining project files in project databases.
• Administers and maintains highly confidential and specialized information and records.
• Maintains compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and operations.
• Review, analyze and extract data in preparation for meetings, work/special projects, reports, and presentations.
• Effectively develop and apply the Core Skills to the job
• Orders and maintains supplies and equipment for departments/project.
• Consistently looks for opportunities for improvement.
• Coordination of office space allocations, including phones and computers for department project personnel.
• Manages calendars, meetings, appointments, and teleconferences.
• Other duties as assigned.