Senior Manager, Financial Crimes Oversight Testing
City : TORONTO, Ontario, Canada
Category : Audit | Compliance | Legal | Risk
Industry : Financial/Banking
Employer : RBC
What is the opportunity?
You are part of a second line testing team responsible for managing a Central Oversight Testing Program, including global regulatory issue validations. As an AML subject matter expert, you will be proactively identifying risks, trends, themes and systemic breakdowns in the AML and operational controls. You are also responsible for providing management timely reporting and escalation on results of oversight testing and issue validations.
What will you do?
- Lead process & program initiatives to reflect evolving AML regulations.
- Coordinate with regional Directors to address regulatory feedback across RBC operations (Canadian, US, Caribbean, Europe & APAC).
- Maintain relevant Framework, Methodology, Guidelines, and Testing/ Issue Validation Schedule.
- Manage respective validation and testing projectss through planning, data analysis, research, and reporting.
- Lead and develop team members (direct and indirect reports) as well as manage key executive stakeholder relationships.
What do you need to succeed?
- Bachelor’s Degree (e.g. Finance, Accounting, Economics, Criminology etc.) or equivalent
- 5-7 years of experience within AML;
- 2-4 years of experience within a 2nd line or audit testing function;
- 1-2 years of experience in people management
- Strong analytical skills
Nice to have
- CAMS Certification, Certified Internal Audit, Association of Financial Crimes Specialists (ACFS)
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses, flexible benefits and competitive compensation
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- Opportunity to make a difference and have a lasting impact
- Flexible work/life balance options
- Work in a dynamic and challenging work environment with a collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Job SkillsAML Investigation, AML Monitoring, AML Policies, Communication, Data Gathering Analysis, Detail-Oriented, Financial Regulation, Fraud Risk Management, Internal Controls, Issue Escalation, Issue Management, Operational Integrity, People Management, Problem Solving, Process Management, Regulatory Issues, Regulatory Management
Additional Job Details
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at jobs.rbc.com.