Quality Training Coordinator
City : Windsor, Ontario
Category : See posting on Fluor site
Industry : Engineering
Employer : Fluor Canada
• Responsible for developing a training program online and in-person
• Implement training effectiveness process
• Participate in Quality audits
• Onboard new hires and train them in BNA’s Quality policies and procedures
• Overall responsible for the administration, coordination and maintenance of the Quality Training programs with emphasis on QMS and its required elements.
• Identify training needs for the project.
• Deliver the training programs.
• Maintain and update records on the project Training Matrix for all employees on the project.
• Deliver Employer required training for around 200-300 people.
• Ensure the project is compliant to QM04, as required.
• Ensure the project is compliant with programs such as fall protection, confined space, hazardous communications, emergency evacuation, fire extinguisher, First Aid