Producer, 94.5 Virgin Radio, Bell Media
City : Vancouver, British Columbia
Category : Media
Industry : Telecommunications
Employer : Bell
Req Id: 409162
At Bell, we do more than build world-class networks, develop innovative services and create original multiplatform media content - we advance how Canadians connect with each other and the world.
If you’re ready to bring game-changing ideas to life and join a community that values professional growth and employee wellness, we want you on the Bell team.
The Bell Media team creates and delivers the best Canadian and international content across our digital media, television, radio, and out-of-home advertising platforms. We’re looking for innovative team players ready to take some of the most well-known entertainment brands in the country to the next level.
We are looking for a highly organized individual with exceptional attention to detail to join our team as a Producer for Holly & Nira on CFBT-FM (94.5 Virgin Radio). The ideal candidate will work collaboratively with our team, and perform a variety of duties including the daily preparation, organization and execution of one of the top rated morning shows in beautiful Vancouver, BC.
- Produce the morning show on CFBT-FM (94.5 Virgin Radio)
- Work directly with Holly & Nira, the Program Director and Promotions team on researching and developing ideas and concepts for the show, contests and clients
- Generate content by finding hot and interesting topics of the day
- Serve as the first point of contact for all incoming calls, emails, and other communications from listeners ·
- Assist with social media by creating and generating engaging posts for our platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok
- Support audio and video production as required
- Contribute on air if needed
- Book interviews, liaise with other departments, and clearly communicate details with the team in a timely fashion
- Attend all programming and morning show meetings
- Be available for "on-location" work outside of regular show hours
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 3 years in a show producer/support role
- Excellent verbal communication skills and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to generate engaging content and effectively communicate through social media
- Strong audio and video production skills
- Preferred experience operating a radio board
- Willingness to attend events outside of regular work hours
- Flexible and able to adapt to changing priorities
- Works well under pressure
- Positive, energetic attitude, likes to have fun
- Diploma in broadcasting, communications or a related field preferred
If you're passionate about radio and have a strong desire to work in a fast-paced environment, then this is the opportunity you've been waiting for! We look forward to receiving your application.
If able, please upload a cover letter with your application and resume. We would love to hear about yourself and why you want the job!
Adequate knowledge of French is required for positions in Quebec.
Position Type: Media - Talent
Job Status: Regular - Full Time
Job Location: Canada : British Columbia : Vancouver
Work Arrangement: Full-time in office (meaning that you will be required to perform your work on-site)
Application Deadline: 06/09/2023
For work arrangements that are ‘Hybrid’, successful candidates must be based in Canada and report to a set Bell office for a minimum of 3 days a week. Recognizing the importance of work-life balance, Bell offers flexibility in work hours based on the business needs.
Please apply directly online to be considered for this role. Applications through email will not be accepted.
At Bell, we don’t just accept difference - we celebrate it. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible workplace where every team member feels valued, respected, and supported, and has the opportunity to reach their full potential. We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. For a confidential inquiry, simply email your recruiter directly or firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements. If you have questions regarding accessible employment at Bell please email our Diversity & Inclusion Team at email@example.com.
Created: Canada, BC, Vancouver
Bell, one of Canada's Top 100 Employers.