City : Edmonton
Industry : Materials & Construction
Employer : Stantec
Marketing Specialist - ( 230001AQ )
We’re marketers, communicators, and strategic pursuit partners who play an integral role in the development and execution of creative vision, innovative solutions, and business strategies. As trusted advisors, we collaborate with designers, engineers, scientists and project managers to drive projects that advance the quality of life in communities across the globe.
Do you love to strategize? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment, and on managing multiple initiatives at once? Stantec is looking for a Marketing Specialist supporting our Buildings teams across the Alberta, Prairies, & Territories region. This position requires a detail-oriented individual, with a background in marketing and/or communications—a team player who can lead a pursuit process, communicate effectively, manage multiple concurrent initiatives, and thrive in a deadline driven environment.
Does this sound like you? Great! You’re the marketing professional we’re looking for.
Your Key Responsibilities
- Proposal writing, strategy, and development for a variety of services and business sectors.
- Prepare thoughtful, high-impact, and engaging pursuit and promotional materials which highlight our depth of experience, expertise, and creativity.
- Work closely with our technical staff and leadership to create compelling messages that convey Stantec's strengths to set us apart.
- Work with key business development leaders to coordinate strategic materials and other communications in alignment with the Stantec brand.
- Coordinate conferences and tradeshows, community engagement, advertising, and general collateral and communications development.
- Maintain Stantec’s internal systems for information management related to people and projects, pursuits, and promotional activity.
- Contribute to Stantec’s internal and external communications networks.
Your Capabilities and Credentials
- Proven experience developing responses to detailed requests for proposals (RFPs).
- Detail-oriented and organized, with exceptional prioritization skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign, or other desktop publishing programs. Experience with web-based interfaces is preferred, but not required.
- Ability to work effectively within a group, as well as independently, and enjoy working with different personality styles and management levels, both in person and across geographies.
- Must thrive working in a deadline-driven environment.
Education and Experience
Post-secondary degree in marketing, communications, journalism, public relations, or an equivalent level of experience.2-5 years of experience in a marketing-related field.
Experience or interest in Architecture/Engineering/Construction or other professional services industry is preferred.
This description is not a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that may be required of the employee and other duties, responsibilities and activities may be assigned or may be changed at any time with or without notice.
Stantec is a place where the best and brightest come to build on each other’s talents, do exciting work, and make an impact on the world around us. Join us and redefine your personal best.
Primary Location : Canada-Alberta-Calgary
Other Locations : Canada-Alberta-Edmonton
Organization : BC-1306 Marketing & Communications-CA Prairies&Territories
Employee Status : Regular
Job Level : Individual Contributor
Travel : No
Schedule : Full-time
Job Posting : Mar 17, 2023, 1:07:55 PM
Req ID: 230001AQ
Stantec provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified employees and applicants for future and current employment and prohibit discrimination on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression. We prohibit discrimination in decisions concerning recruitment, hiring, referral, promotion, compensation, fringe benefits, job training, terminations or any other condition of employment. Stantec is in compliance with local, state and federal laws and regulations and ensures equitable opportunities in all aspects of employment. EEO including Disability/Protected Veterans