HR Data Management Advisor
City : Toronto, ON, CA, M3C0N5
Category : Human Resources Assistant, Except Payroll and Time
Industry : Financial Services/Banking
Employer : Scotiabank
Requisition ID: 189464
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Contributes to the overall success of the Data Management team in Canada ensuring specific individual goals, plans, initiatives are executed / delivered in support of the team’s business strategies and objectives. Ensures all activities conducted are in compliance with governing regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Champion a customer focused culture to deepen client relationships and leverage broader Bank relationships, systems and knowledge.
- Process employee and job data changes, and org. & position changes in HR systems for executives and for global corporate projects and initiatives in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain global org structure and support large–scale re-organizations including position and department creation and maintenance.
- Ensure data accuracy and integrity of employee records and org. management changes.
- Respond to inquiries pertaining to employee data changes for executives and org. management changes for corporate projects and answer escalated issues from different stakeholders.
- Seek opportunities to improve operational effectiveness, and propose recommendations to Managers, Data Management.
- Understand how the Bank’s risk appetite and risk culture should be considered in day-to-day activities and decisions.
- Actively pursue effective and efficient operations of his/her respective areas in accordance with Scotiabank’s Values, its Code of Conduct and the Global Sales Principles, while ensuring the adequacy, adherence to and effectiveness of day-to-day business controls to meet obligations with respect to operational, compliance, AML/ATF/sanctions and conduct risk.
- Champion a high-performance environment and contribute to an inclusive work environment.
Education and Experience Required
- Post-Secondary Degree in Human Resources or Business or pursuing an education in a related field.
- Relevant experience in resolving customer service requests.
- Knowledge of employee data administration and end-to-end processes.
- Knowledge of HR transactions
- Deep understanding and knowledge of Bank policies and procedures.
- Strong computer application skills: Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Adobe Acrobat.
- Strong knowledge of organizational structure and complexity.
- Proven teamwork capabilities; strong relationship management and interpersonal skills.
- Attentive to details and deadlines; ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Experience with transaction processing and data management.
- Experience in conflict/issue resolution.
- Proficiency in French is considered an asset.
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity to join a forward-thinking and collaborative team, surrounded by innovative thinkers
- A rewarding career path with diverse opportunities for professional development
- Internal training to support your growth and enhance your skills
- An inclusive working environment that encourages creativity, curiosity, and celebrates success!
- Work in an Ecosystem; a bright, modern space where you’ll have access to group seating, offices, collaboration spaces, a cafeteria with different options daily, a bistro, and more
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.