City : St. Jacobs, Ontario, Canada
Category : Marketing
Industry : Retail
Employer : Home Hardware
If you have excellent computer graphic capabilities as well as a keen eye for detail and accuracy, we would love to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the Creative Manager-Private Brands and Marketing Brand Managers-Private Brands to design and support all marketing collateral for private brands, including but not limited to social/digital media, website, email, POP, print advertising, Dealer support, along with specialized work for BeautiTone colour cards.
- Be a brand champion involved in design decisions and direction to maintain creative excellence and brand identity.
- Create and support photo/video shoots with creative development and staging.
- Support the development of content and DIY projects that feature and highlight private brand products.
- Copywriting may be required in collaboration with the Creative Manager-Private Brands, agency partners and internal business/channel partners.
- Works closely with external agencies and review the outsourced work to ensure that it is on brand.
- Communicate with print companies and agency partners to provide files that meet all required specifications and deadlines.
- Diploma in Graphic Design, Interior Design, or related field. With 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent computer graphic capabilities, including the ability to create motion graphics.
- Proficient in a Mac environment utilizing Adobe Creative Suite and Office products.
- Knowledge and understanding of various online platforms (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, email, digital display ad development, etc.).
- Understanding of design, colour, home decor and style trends.
- Ability to visualize a project and bring the concept to life, including the ability to direct photographers and videographers.
- Capable of strong and beautiful layout presentations.
- Excellent communication skills to interact with internal and external stakeholders ensuring that the creative design work is on brief, enhances our brand image and ultimately drives sales.
- Strong project management skills to deliver quality projects on time.
- Ability to work additional or varied hours as required to fulfill the responsibilities of the position.
- Fluency in both English and French would be an asset.
- Graphic work, preferably in the home improvement or design categories is an asset.
Home Hardware recognizes the value of a diverse team. We believe that different perspectives, backgrounds, and experiences make us stronger as an organization. Applicants representing the full diversity of communities in Canada are encouraged to apply with confidence. Please let us know if you require accommodation during the recruitment process.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.