City : Vancouver, British Columbia
Category : See posting on Fluor site
Industry : Engineering
Employer : Fluor Canada
Fluor team members are at the heart of our success in executing projects safely, thoughtfully, and with the highest quality. We aim to foster an inclusive culture that prioritizes diversity and inclusion that allows employees to bring their best, most authentic selves to work. If you value teamwork, empowerment in your career, and are eager to champion innovative and sustainable solutions to our clients, this opportunity just may be for you!
The purpose of this position is to work on routine assigned tasks which are tactical and administrative in nature by assisting and supporting other Contract Management specialists and Technicians.
• Establishing and maintaining filing systems (electronic and hardcopy).
• Receiving, distributing and filing of correspondence from Contractors.
• Supporting Contract Administrators in the preparation and distribution of Minutes of Meeting and other correspondence.
• Providing support to the Contract Administrators in the tracking, expediting, collecting and collating contractor’s daily, weekly and monthly reports and other regular data submissions.
• Inputting and updating data contained in internal contract management software system (CMSi).
• Preparation of contract reports (under guidance).
• Supporting Contracts Administrators in verification of monthly contractor invoices.
• Other administrative duties as required