Completions and Turnover Coordinator
City : Kitimat, British Columbia
Category : See posting on Fluor site
Industry : Engineering
Employer : Fluor Canada
Fluor is one of Canada's top employers and is recognized globally as a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, and Maintenance industry. Our focus on innovation and providing cost-effective technology-based solutions is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us fulfill our purpose to Build a Better World.
Fluor team members are at the heart of our success in executing projects safely, thoughtfully, and with the highest quality. We aim to foster an inclusive culture that prioritizes diversity and inclusion that allows employees to bring their best, most authentic selves to work. If you value teamwork, empowerment in your career, and are eager to champion innovative and sustainable solutions to our clients, this opportunity just may be for you!
The Completions & Turnover Coordinator is responsible for execution of the turnover process in his/her area of responsibility, and supporting the development of the turnover database (MCPlus) to link and track engineered tags to systems. This position works with the Project Team, Construction Contractors, and Client to ensure all completions and turnover requirements are satisfied, properly executed and documented in accordance with project requirements.
1. Verifying system scoping drawings for completeness.
2. Performing tag to system validation checks and ensuring the turnover database is kept current based on this validation.
3. Performing tag to quality record validation checks and ensuring the turnover database is kept current based on this validation.
4. Reviewing Management of Change documentation (RFIs / FCNs) and incorporating changes into the turnover database.
5. Supporting Contractors in the use the turnover database and facilitating transaction of Contractor documentation.
6. Updating and maintaining the turnover database and the master punch lists resulting from walkdowns.
7. Participate in the development of Test Procedures and A, B, C Inspection and Test Records (ITRs).
8. Coordinating with construction, quality, and contractors all required priority tags and priority systems that are to be completed for final turnover throughout the Project.
9. Preparing system walkdown packages for preliminary and final walkdowns,
10. Scheduling, organizing, and leading walkdowns in the field, including leading pre and post walkdown meetings.
11. Preparing System Compilation Manuals or Turnover Packages that will include all the required documents presented in the system turnover procedure as required by the Client to certify systems as Mechanically Complete and Ready for Start Up.
12. Expediting construction and other departments for all required or missing documents that are to be included in the System Compilation Manuals or Turnover Packages.
13. Ensuring all deficiencies resulting from walkdowns are correctly categorized and entered into the turnover database, and coordinating with construction on clearing all deficiencies in a timely manner to ensure mechanical completion and final acceptance of the project. Deficiencies will also include any documentation deficiency required to be corrected.
14. Assist in identifying the Pre-Commissioning and Commissioning teams’ expected deliverables from the project.
15. Other duties as assigned.
• Functional knowledge of all areas of plant/facility preservation, pre-commissioning, turnover, commissioning, operations and/or maintenance technology.
• Communicating and interacting with employees at all working and management levels.
• Effective management of large volumes of data and documentation.
• On site review, inspection, or walkdown of work scope for completeness, quality, and compliance with project specification and regulatory requirements.