Chemical/Process Engineering – New Graduate
City : Vancouver, British Columbia
Category : See posting on Fluor site
Industry : Engineering
Employer : Fluor Canada
Fluor is an industry leader in engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction and maintenance (EPFCM). With more than a century of global experience and 72 years in Canada, Fluor is the industry benchmark in building the most challenging and complex capital projects safely, on schedule and on budget.
Join us and be challenged to build great projects, a rewarding career and stronger communities.
Process Engineering at Fluor is broad in scope, with active participation in projects from conceptual design through detailed engineering, commissioning and startup.
Responsibilities will include:
• Prepare heat and material balances
• Prepare utility balances
• Develop Process Flow Diagrams
• Prepare equipment data sheets
• Hydraulic calculations
• Develop Piping and Instrument Diagrams
• Specify instrumentation process data
• Establish relief systems
• Participate in safety reviews such as HAZOP's (hazard and operability studies).
• Assist with equipment cost estimates