Business Systems Analyst
City : Ottawa
Category : Software & Systems
Industry : IT
Employer : BlackBerry
Business Systems Analyst
BlackBerry® QNX® is a trusted supplier of safe and secure operating systems, hypervisors, frameworks and development tools, and provides expert support and services for building the world’s most critical embedded systems. We are the embedded experts. BlackBerry QNX was born in embedded, and provides time-tested and trusted foundation software, including our deterministic microkernel real-time operating system (RTOS), safety-certified products, middleware and security solutions, all purpose-built for embedded systems.
BlackBerry QNX software is trusted by more than 68% of the Electric Vehicle market by volume, 23 of the top 25 EV manufacturers and is running in more than 175 million vehicles globally. Global leaders such as Audi, Ford, Jaguar Land Rover, General Electric, and Honeywell depend on QNX technology for their in-car electronics, medical devices, industrial automation systems, and other mission- or life-critical applications.
Are you the person we are looking for?
The Business Systems Analyst is directly responsible for supporting users, gathering requirements, designing solutions, and implementing configurations on Salesforce Service and Sales Cloud. The successful candidate will provide solutions to complex business problems where analysis of situations will require an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
- Administration and support of users from Sales, Marketing, and Services in their use of business technology including Salesforce.com
- Respond to and resolve user issues
- Assess, research, analyze and document business needs
- Evaluate, implement & support technology in partnership with the business and IT
- Work with external vendors and IT, and ensure optimal utilization of our business technology stack
- Strive for best practices, agility and strong user adoption
- Assess and report on user support efficiency and KPIs
- Coordinate with peers and leadership to prioritize requirements and consolidations across Salesforce CRM and related systems, including:
- Sales Cloud
- Service Cloud
- Add-ons (i.e. lead gen or forecasting tools etc.)
ESSENTIAL SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 2 years’ operational experience required and at least 1 year on Salesforce.com (Sales or Service cloud)
- Prior experience working with Salesforce reporting, analytics, functional design, and best practices
- Strong organizational, verbal, presentation/facilitation, and written communication skills
- Ability to work cross functionally, across all organizations to drive new or enhanced technology projects
- Ability to communicate and work closely with technology vendors and manage the business relationships for BlackBerry
- Expertise with MS Excel including for data analysis
- Proficiency with other MS Office applications
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40