Adobe Campaign Senior Developer
City : Toronto, Ontario
Category : Technology & Engineering
Industry : Information Technology
Employer : Cognizant
Adobe Campaign Senior Developer
At Cognizant, our global community sets us apart—an energetic, collaborative and inclusive workplace where everyone can thrive. And with projects at the forefront of innovation, you can build a varied, rewarding career and draw inspiration from dedicated colleagues and leaders. Cognizant is right where you belong.
Cognizant's Adobe Practice
Cognizant's partnership with Adobe began in 2007 and has steadily grown, earning its recognition as a Global Platinum Partner in 2014. Taking a step further in 2018, Cognizant acquired Netcentric, a leading digital partner based in Europe that specializes in end-to-end brand experience transformation for leading global companies. Using the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, Netcentric rebranded to Cognizant Netcentric in 2022, establishing itself as the global Adobe Centre of Excellence, combining Adobe expertise under one agile and dedicated team.
We are looking for a Senior Developer who will be helping our client in achieving their marketing objectives using Adobe Campaign.
What You will do
- Understand the customer roadmap & current support/development efforts and suggest future design/solution decisions.
- Lead discussions and work with respective teams in coming up with realistic and scalable strategy to implement marketing and personalization initiatives.
- Research into inquiries and requests regarding audience size and customer profile.
- Review technical specs and ensure completeness in support of campaigns.
What you bring to the role
- 5+ Years of demonstrated ability in Adobe Campaign Classic.
- Hands-on experience in campaign configuration, customer & recipient schema.
- Prior experience in SOAP & Rest API to interact with other upstream/downstream systems.
- Experience in build, complete and deliver accurate audience data for assigned campaigns.
- Working experience in Technical/Campaign Workflows, knowledge in external account configuration, offer management, data schema, Adobe configuration.
What we offer
- The chance to work with impact. Here, you’re empowered to bring your biggest thinking to help our company and clients improve everyday life.
- Ownership over your career. Stay at the top of your game through our award-winning learning and development ecosystem. And when your ambitions change or we offer new opportunities, we help you pivot by providing reskilling, on-the-job learning and guidance to find new roles that might be a better fit.
- The opportunity to thrive on a high caliber team with heart. We celebrate each other’s experiences and perspectives and promote a sense of belonging through our affinity groups and diversity and inclusion initiatives.
- A comprehensive total rewards package, including a competitive salary and pension plan with matching contributions.
- Flexible health and financial benefits to support you and your eligible dependent—from day one.
- True work-life balance. Be at your best through paid time off, flexible work arrangements, volunteering opportunities, social events, and so much more.
We strive to provide flexibility wherever possible. Based on this role’s business requirements, this is a remote position open to qualified applicants in Ontario and/or Nova Scotia, where our hubs are located. Regardless of your working arrangement, we are here to support a healthy work-life balance though our various wellbeing programs.
The working arrangements for this role are accurate as of the date of posting. This may change based on the project you’re engaged in, as well as business and client requirements. Rest assured; we will always be clear about role expectations.
Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position who are legally authorized to work in Canada without requiring employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Feb 26 2024
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.