Senior Project Manager – Mining & Metals
Ville : Vancouver, British Columbia
Catégorie : See posting on Fluor site
Industrie : Engineering
Employeur : Fluor Canada
As a senior leader within the business line, the successful candidate would be directly responsible for the delivery of feasibility study and engineering, procurement, fabrication, and construction/construction management (EPFC/CM) projects. The candidate would bring skills and demonstrated experience for managing teams of various sizes on projects.
We look forward to welcoming an energetic contributor to our vibrant office.
The candidate would be responsible for activities including:
• Establishing and managing project safety plan and ensuring Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) is emphasized throughout all phases of the project;
• Developing a complete understanding of the prime contract and any relevant subcontracts in order to ensure execution of all aspects of the project in accordance with contractual obligations;
• Ensuring full compliance with prime contract with regard to client reporting, notifications, project system start up and close-out requirements;
• Providing project leadership and to ensure the safety, quality, value, timeliness, and profitability of the total project execution;
• Delivering the project in accordance with the project execution and commercial baselines, meeting the as-sold profitability target established in the project commercial baseline;
• Establishing good work environment and work relationship among project team members, guide team’s work implementation on aligned and consistent goal and path;
• Managing and controlling the project’s cost and schedule by ensuring that effective project controls are in place and functioning properly, including establishing a project structure reporting, and control, and a change management system;
• Ensuring effective and timely coordination among design, procurement, material management, construction, commissioning, and maintenance teams for integration and change management of technical content and schedule activities;
• Supporting the implementation of automated work processes and tools on the project to the fullest extent practical, consistent with adding value and establishing an efficient and cost-effective project environment;
• Collaborating within sales, operations, and technical teams pursuing prospective projects to develop win strategies, including project execution and commercial strategies;
• May need to travel to attend to business related matters;
• Other duties as assigned.