Senior Manager, Audit – Enterprise
Ville : Sudbury
Catégorie : Audit
Industrie : Finance
Employeur : KPMG
At KPMG, you’ll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
Are you a talented and proven leader who motivates teams and provides exceptional customer service?
The Enterprise Audit Practice at KPMG is looking for Senior Managers to join our dynamic team. Our teams of professionals help our clients' manage risk so they can focus on their core business. By intimately understanding each client’s business, we convert information into insights to uncover hidden opportunities to improve client efficiency and performance.
As part of the management team, you will be required to lead KPMG's audit teams and ensure the correct accounting practices and methodologies are applied to our clients. Clients will look to you to add value to their business throughout the audit engagement. This is an excellent opportunity to grow your career servicing some of the largest and most exciting clients in the market. Join a winning team!
What you will do
- Oversee and manage the audit of the clients
- Manage the audit from planning to completion of statements
- Participate in the practice group to assist in implementing the business plan
- Work with members of the assurance management group to meet the goals of the assurance financial plan
- Counsel, train, and mentor audit staff
- Help clients reach solutions on their needs
- Working with clients and partners through complex accounting issues to come up with appropriate solutions
- Apply KPMG's audit and accounting practices/methodologies on client engagements
What you bring to the role
- Canadian CPA designation or international equivalent
- 8+ years of experience working with a public practice accounting firm.
- Previous experience with ASPE/ASNPO
- Excellent client service skills with an aptitude to understand the clients' business to develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Ability to manage conflicting demands and priorities is derived from your dedication and motivation to achieve high standards of client service
- Proven background of building a client base and adding revenue
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, are a strong team player and have meticulous attention to detail
- Professional accounting firm experience is a must
- Demonstrated ability to leverage staff through effective delegation and demonstrate strong leadership qualities
- Strong mentoring and performance management skills #LI-KD1
Keys to Your Success
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business.
Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada’s Benefits and well-being, click here.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right | Excellence, we never stop learning and improving | Courage, we think and act boldly | Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at email@example.com.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.