Project Information Specialist – New Graduate
Ville : Vancouver, British Columbia
Catégorie : See posting on Fluor site
Industrie : Engineering
Employeur : Fluor Canada
Join us and be challenged to build great projects, a rewarding career and stronger communities.
As a New Graduate Project Information Specialist, you will provide local project support for managing the information technology, automation and information/data management requirements for the project team. This position may be considered entry-level, working in conjunction with a lead Project Information Manager (PIM).
• Apply effective knowledge sharing behaviors in the use of Fluor’s knowledge management portals and communities
• Collect the data and information requested by the lead project information manager (PIM)
• Assist in the implementation of remote collaboration tools and procedures to support multi-office design reviews as well as, training and collaboration sessions
• Assist in the implementation of client or joint venture mandated systems or processes which includes planning, setup, and configuration
• Assist implementation of Fluor environment for Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) and coordinate with EDMS Project Application Specialist (PAS)
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Implement and manage Information Exchange workflows and processes to support project Digital Project Delivery (DPD) data requirements
• Other duties as assigned