Environmental Monitor- Windsor, ON
Ville : Windsor, Ontario
Catégorie : See posting on Fluor site
Industrie : Engineering
Employeur : Fluor Canada
• Coordinates and maintains company policies adhering to local, state and federal environmental regulations
• Inspects the work areas and work procedures making environmental recommendations accordingly
• Maintains and updates environmental policy and procedure manuals
• Research environmental information to assure the best available methods and equipment are adopted to minimize the hazards in the workplace
• Provides guidance to field personnel via Environmental briefings/toolbox talks
• Advises on improvements in tracking and reporting procedures
• Coordinates environmental sub-contractors to provide specialty input and direction on behalf of BNA
• Coordinates the instruction of operating personnel concerning the organization’s environment objectives.
• Creates and maintains appropriate reference files for all environmental issues and actions taken on the project.
• Lead and conduct field soil and water sampling as required.
• Monitors, coordinates, and implements environmental programs.
• Ensures compliance with all related compliance activities, identifies and manages risk verify and monitors associated training requirements.