Contracts Management – New Graduate
Ville : Vancouver, British Columbia
Catégorie : See posting on Fluor site
Industrie : Engineering
Employeur : Fluor Canada
Fluor is an industry leader in engineering, procurement, fabrication, construction and maintenance (EPFCM). With more than a century of global experience and 72 years in Canada, Fluor is the industry benchmark in building the most challenging and complex capital projects safely, on schedule and on budget.
Join us and be challenged to build great projects, a rewarding career and stronger communities.
The Contracts Management Specialist performs a key role in the management and administration of contractors on projects to ensure commercial, schedule and scope obligations are met in a timely and cost efficient manner from contract award through to work completion and close-out.
• Involvement throughout the entire project lifecycle of capital projects
• Exposure to the “big picture” of project execution, working alongside Project Management and our Client
• Participation in the multi-discipline coordination of scopes of work, working with Engineering, Cost & Scheduling, Quality, Safety and Construction to prepare RFP packages
• Identifying potential bidders and ensuring qualification criteria is met
• Evaluating bid proposals, working through the RFP and bidding process as dictated by Canadian Bidding Law in order to recommend the most commercially and technically viable bids to the Client
• Contracts formation and execution
• Conducting pre-proposal, proposal clarification and contract kick-off meetings with contractors
• Coordinating contract documents and obtaining the contractor agreement and signatures
• Working closely with Contractors in the field and assisting with the of chairing of weekly progress meetings, processing monthly invoicing, and verifying and negotiating with contractors on cost changes during the construction phase of work
• Following a comprehensive procedure to gain final agreement of all monies due and final close out of the documentation process