Construction Coordinator – Piping / Mechanical / Structural
Ville : Kitimat, British Columbia
Catégorie : See posting on Fluor site
Industrie : Engineering
Employeur : Fluor Canada
Fluor is one of Canada's top employers and recognized globally as a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, and Maintenance industry. Our focus on innovation and providing cost effective technology based solutions to address our client's needs is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us achieve our goals.
Fluor team members are at the core of Fluor’s successes and instrumental in executing projects safely, smartly and with the highest quality. If you value teamwork, empowerment in your career and are eager to champion Fluor’s project execution, this opportunity just may be for you!
• Play an active role in the development of the safety culture on the project, making safety a natural part of all work performed.
• May be required to participate in pre-construction planning efforts during the development phase of projects including development of the Construction Execution Plan, and reviewing and analyzing various project schedules.
• Coordinates the interface between Construction and the other disciplines on the project including Design Engineering, Project Controls, Project Management, Procurement, Contracts.
• Coordinates and monitors the activities of assigned contractors performing work within the Construction disciplines and ensures compliance with project safety, quality, and schedule and cost requirements.
• Must fully understand Fluor’s specifications and is responsible to provide technical interpretation of design documents in support of Construction Managers, Superintendents, and contractors and provides specific expertise for problem solving of technical related issues.
• Participate in the review of all contractors Quality Manuals and ITP’s to ensure that they meet with applicable codes, standards and Project Specifications.
• Is responsible for coming to agreement with the contractor on any Field changes required during the Construction and to evaluate all other change requests and interface with the Module Management Team Members such as the contract administrator for the initiation and development of contract modifications.
• Is accountable for assuring that the Contractors Construction Supervision and the QA personnel interpret drawings and specifications correctly and that the work is being performed and inspected in accordance to approved Inspection and Test Plans (ITP's).
• Is responsible to participate in the review of Contractor progress reports to ensure accurate reporting and measurement of progress, and to report any potential impacts with regards to the Project Schedule.
• Participate in Project Risk Reviews and development of Mitigation Plans if required.