Ville : LLOYDMINSTER, Alberta, Canada
Catégorie : Customer Service | Client Advice | Sales
Industrie : Financial/Banking
Employeur : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
RBC Dominion Securities is a relationship-focused investment and wealth management firm that consistently ranks #1 in Canada. We are proud of our collaborative, supportive culture that enables success at every level and equips us to help our clients achieve their financial goals.
The Dave Bryson Investment team in the Lloydminster RBC Dominion Securities branch is seeking talented, self-directed individuals with a growth- and goals-oriented mindset to join us in our pursuit of helping our clients thrive and communities prosper.
As an Associate Advisor, you will work with Dave Bryson and his Investment team and be responsible for providing proactive advice and support to our clients and the Investment Advisor, helping deepen existing relationships and welcome new clients to the firm. Identifying new opportunities and helping to grow the business will be a key and exciting part of your role.
What will you do?
Leverage your talent for planning to facilitate, in partnership with the Investment Advisor, meetings and events for the Investment Advisor with their clients and prospects. Drawing on your understanding of the business and client needs, you will help determine agenda and key topics, prepare documentation, execute post-meeting work and attend client meetings when required.
- Tap into your superior problem resolution skills to provide proactive client service. Working collaboratively, you will at times liaise with various departments to provide smooth and timely solutions.
- Effectively respond to client account inquiries and take ownership of follow-ups.
- Help build and execute business plans, client segmentation exercises, and client service plans.
- Identify opportunities for asset consolidation and referrals across the existing client base
- Support your advisory team with new client acquisition.
- Nurture and manage valuable relationships with Centers of Influence (COIs) and RBC partners.
- Trading and / or portfolio rebalancing support.
- Conduct ongoing research on markets and investments and provide regular updates to the advisory team.
- Support both the advisory team and our clients throughout the Wealth Management process. Coordinate activities with internal Wealth Management specialists, manage documentation, track progress and follow up.
What do you need to succeed?
- Approval as a Registered Representative (RR) with IIROC
- Successful completion of the Wealth Management Essentials (WME) course or Investment Management Techniques (IMT)
- University degree
- Strong skills working with business applications/technology, including Microsoft Office Suite
- 4 years or more of professional experience within the investment industry
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Highly developed client service skills
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, to think progressively to keep growing, and to work together to deliver trusted advice that can help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other and collectively work hard to reach our potential, make a difference to our communities, and achieve success that is mutual. You will also benefit from:
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- The opportunity to work as part of a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- Challenging work that will help you grow professionally
- Ongoing opportunities to build close relationships with clients
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.