Ville : ST. JOHN'S, Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
Catégorie : Customer Service | Client Advice | Sales
Industrie : Financial/Banking
Employeur : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
RBC Dominion Securities is Canada’s leading full-service investment and wealth management firm and is backed by Canada’s leading financial institution. We take pride in hiring and nurturing talented individuals who share our commitment to helping our clients build and preserve their wealth so they can achieve the goals that matter most to them.
The RBC Dominion Securities branch located in St. John’s NL is looking for a resourceful, efficient and collaborative individual to join our leading wealth management firm as an Associate.
By providing ongoing, exceptional service and support to our clients and our Advisor team, you will help our team deepen existing relationships and welcome new clients to the firm. As an invaluable internal and external point of contact, you will play a key role in maintaining client accounts, ensuring account administration and documentation remains up-to-date and compliant and working with an Investment Advisor in managing client portfolios and wealth management planning opportunities.
What will you do?
Maintain existing client accounts and identify opportunities to contact clients. You will be responsible for managing timelines and key dates for accounts to help ensure clients feel supported by our team.
- Respond to client inquiries in an understanding and time-efficient manner (account transactions, requests, account documentation, account reporting, etc.).
- Tap into your superior problem resolution skills to provide proactive client service. Working collaboratively, you will at times liaise with various departments to provide smooth and timely solutions.
- Effectively manage incoming communications from clients, Advisors and other internal and external partners.
- Assist the Advisor team in welcoming and onboarding new clients.
- Leverage your passion for planning to coordinate and prepare meetings for Advisors with their clients/prospects.
- Become well-versed in internal controls and industry regulatory requirements, ensuring client files and other necessary documentation is accurate, up-to-date and compliant.
- Follow up on client trades to ensure proper settlement and delivery
What do you need to succeed?
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC)
- Strong skills working with business applications/technology, including Microsoft Office Suite
- High quality time management and organization skills
- Demonstrated skills in providing world-class client service that will come across as professional, warm, and friendly to our clients
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge of RBC Dominion Securities’ systems and procedures
- Experience in the securities industry is an asset
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, to think progressively to keep growing, and to work together to deliver trusted advice that can help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other and collectively work hard to reach our potential, make a difference to our communities, and achieve success that is mutual. You will also benefit from:
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, competitive compensation, commissions, and stock where applicable
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities
- An opportunity to make a difference and have a lasting impact on the lives of others
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- The chance to work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
- A world-class training program in financial services
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.