Senior Contract Manager
Ville : Calgary, Alberta
Catégorie : See posting on Fluor site
Industrie : Engineering
Employeur : Fluor Canada
Fluor is one of Canada's top employers and is recognized globally as a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, and Maintenance industry. Our focus on innovation and providing cost-effective technology-based solutions is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us fulfill our purpose to Build a Better World.
Fluor team members are at the heart of our success in executing projects safely, thoughtfully, and with the highest quality. We aim to foster an inclusive culture that prioritizes diversity and inclusion that allows employees to bring their best, most authentic selves to work. If you value teamwork, empowerment in your career, and are eager to champion innovative and sustainable solutions to our clients, this opportunity just may be for you!
The Fluor Contract Manager is responsible for all supply chain activities associated with engaging and managing subcontracts on our Job Sites. In addition the Contract Manager is responsible for the full Contracts team in both the Home Office and Job Site.
Key Activities Include:
- Engage with and support the Client to develop Project Contracting Strategies and Staffing plans.
- Develop and support a high functioning team.
- Mentor and develop Contract Administrators.
- Develop Contract Development Schedule and support the team in managing to the schedule.
- Assist with prime contract flow-down review and development of project specific contract templates.
- Knowledgeable on all aspects of construction contracts formation, including assisting in initiating and developing individual contracting strategies, pre-qualification of bidders and development of bidder lists, development of contract RFP documents.
- Support all bid cycle activities, including chairing RFP explanation meetings and bid clarification meetings, manage all responses to bidder queries, develop commercial bid evaluations and coordinate technical evaluations with engineering.
- Develop proposal evaluations and award recommendations, submit award recommendations to project team and/or client, develop final contract.
- Perform contract management post-award activities including monitoring Subcontractor performance and progress against critical path and contractor schedules; evaluate and coordinate approval of contractor progress payment applications.
- Monitor contract compliance, review of schedule adherence, lead all contract change management activities (site instructions, drawing transmittals) with a strong focus on negotiating good value on any changes, claims avoidance.
- Support team proactively identifying risk and developing mitigations.