Ville : Kitimat, British Columbia
Catégorie : See posting on Fluor site
Industrie : Engineering
Employeur : Fluor Canada
Fluor is one of Canada's top employers and is recognized globally as a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, and Maintenance industry. Our focus on innovation and providing cost-effective technology-based solutions is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us fulfill our purpose to Build a Better World.
Fluor team members are at the heart of our success in executing projects safely, thoughtfully, and with the highest quality. We aim to foster an inclusive culture that prioritizes diversity and inclusion that allows employees to bring their best, most authentic selves to work. If you value teamwork, empowerment in your career, and are eager to champion innovative and sustainable solutions to our clients, this opportunity just may be for you!
Reporting to the Pre-commissioning Lead, the Pre-commissioning Coordinator is accountable for the planning and oversight of all pre-commissioning activities related to piping and static equipment for the LNGC facility. The Pre-commissioning Coordinator is a key member of the Pre-commissioning Leadership Team which will work together to lead a flawless project delivery with a focus on safety and meeting all targets.
• Evaluate pre-commissioning deliverables at module / assembly yards (inspection, quality checks, etc.)
• Define Site Piping & Static Equipment pre-commissioning scope with regards to module fabrication yards, construction, and commissioning
• Develop detailed plans, procedures, and instructions at the early stages of the project, and manage the process through to implementation
• Establish detailed execution strategies/plans for Unit Pre-Commissioning:
o Piping and Static Equipment pre-commissioning program, including involvement in Lube Oil flushes, chemical cleaning, air blowing, vessel loading, etc
• Coordination of experienced Contractor crews, Pre-comm contractors and Vendor Representatives
• Ensure procedures, services, spare parts, tools and equipment are available to carry out pre-commissioning activities.
• Assist with the creation/validation of all detailed Piping & Static Equipment pre-commissioning procedures
• Ensure pre-commissioning Contractor personnel are in compliance with pre-commissioning test procedures across all disciplines
• Ensure all pre-commissioning ITRs are properly completed in a timely manner and promptly returned to the Turnover team.
• Excellent understanding of LOTO, Permit to Work and site safety requirements during the energized testing in the pre-commissioning phase
• Assist with development of LOTO packages for pre-commissioning activities
• Develop and issue Notice of Energization as required prior to the start of energized pre-commissioning activities
• Strong awareness of the Prime Contract
• Support the Turnover Leads in defining field protocols for the Turnover process
• Other duties as assigned.