Site Administrative Assistant
Ville : Kitimat, British Columbia
Catégorie : See posting on Fluor site
Industrie : Engineering
Employeur : Fluor Canada
As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us achieve our goals.
In this role you will be situated full time in Kitimat, BC supporting our LNGC project on a 14x7 rotation.
You will be fully supported as you continue to build your skills, support a schedule driven project where the emphasis will be on people, client interface, development and management.
The purpose of this position is to perform the essential job duties and functions listed below with the overall objective of consistently providing top-quality, non-technical administrative support and to maintain high standards of excellence, while ensuring solid customer relationships.
• Provide administrative support in a team environment
• Work closely with Construction Management/Supervision to ensure all facets of construction administrative tasks are completed/tracked; coordinating with various departments on site
• Network with other administrative assistants to plan, organize and distribute workloads
• General office duties including faxing, mail distribution, creating and maintaining department files
• Work closely with Office Manager, minimum supervision handling any and all administrative responsibilities
• Performs duties of a highly confidential nature requiring initiative, judgment, and knowledge of company practice, policy and organization.
• Establishes and maintains required department/project files
• Researches, abstracts information and supporting data in preparation for meetings, work/ special projects, reports and presentations
• Assists with detailed onboarding process
• Assist newly mobilized personnel with timesheets and expense reports
• Coordination of office space allocations, including phones and computers for department project personnel
• Orders and maintains office supplies and equipment for departments/project, adhering to all project guidelines
• Distribute, sort, read and annotate incoming mail and documents, attaching the appropriate files to facilitate necessary actions
• Assist in routine administrative details and with general department/division administration.