Training Program Coordinator
Ville : Calgary, Alberta
Catégorie : See posting on Fluor site
Industrie : Engineering
Employeur : Fluor Canada
Fluor is one of Canada's top employers and is recognized globally as a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, and Maintenance industry. Our focus on innovation and providing cost-effective technology-based solutions is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us fulfill our purpose to Build a Better World.
Fluor team members are at the heart of our success in executing projects safely, thoughtfully, and with the highest quality. We aim to foster an inclusive culture that prioritizes diversity and inclusion that allows employees to bring their best, most authentic selves to work. If you value teamwork, empowerment in your career, and are eager to champion innovative and sustainable solutions to our clients, this opportunity just may be for you!
The Training Coordinator is responsible for training and orientating employees on procedures and promoting safety culture within the site environment. As well the coordinator is responsible for scheduling training and keeping a training program on track and up to date for our in-house client.
Primary Job Duties/Functions:
• Maintains training records and ensures they are processed properly by support staff.
• Assists with the development and delivery of training packages.
• Develops training and orientation concepts for review and execution, revises existing training materials as needed.
• Develops training schedules, supervises training activities and reports.
• Manage training schedule and calendar.
• Liaise with training vendors.
• Compile and optimize the annual technical training plan and budget.