Ville : Kitimat, British Columbia
Catégorie : See posting on Fluor site
Industrie : Engineering
Employeur : Fluor Canada
As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us achieve our goals.
In this role you will be situated full time in Kitimat, B.C supporting our LNGC project.
You will be fully supported as you continue to build your skills, support a schedule driven project where the emphasis will be on people, client interface, development and management.
The purpose of this position is to oversee and direct the performance of all field construction activities for assigned craft areas in conformance with plans, specifications, schedules, and cost estimates. This requires a working knowledge and background of assigned work, the ability to appreciate and resolve complex situations with assistance, and see actions as a series of steps. Initially involving the direction of craftsmen in multiple crafts, the role gains a proficiency to direct other line supervision as necessary in their roles to meet or exceed all project objectives. This position requires the ability to coordinate and direct construction craftsmen in numerous crafts within the assigned area of responsibility. This position is typically responsible for numerous crafts, multiple areas, and/or large numbers of craftsmen; and may include coordination of other contractors/subcontractors.
• Monitor and audit the performance of DFL personnel in assuring that work is completed according to specifications, plans, construction schedules, applicable safety regulations, and quality requirements
• Coordinates with the Engineer Manager and Project Engineering to resolve technical problems encountered during the construction phase
• Assistance will be required in maintaining progress of assigned Area
•Plans, schedules, and coordinates the work with DFL to insure conformance to construction schedules.
• Insures conformance to project work rules and regulations. Participates in meetings where the specific function expertise is required.
• Participates in weekly review meetings to review and discuss work progress, and area plans in order to resolve problems of schedule delays indicated by trend data.
• Plan and direct the work activities of all involved crafts for assigned construction crafts in alignment with available engineering deliverables, tools, construction equipment, and materials.
• Analyze situations, identify, and forecast pertinent problems and evaluate realistic options; and recommend/implement appropriate course of action
• Generally responsible to assure all work undertaken is within approved scope boundaries and is in full compliance with all pertinent requirements.
• Adhere to and support Fluor's Health, Safety & Environmental and Sustainability Policies