Mobile Mortgage Specialist
Ville : Chateauguay
Catégorie : Regular Full-time
Industrie : Finance
Employeur : National Bank
With National Bank, you benefit from working with a large established company, covering a large territory (with all the potential it has to offer), and enjoying flexible working conditions, while helping local people build their lives.
By joining National Bank as a Mortgage Specialist, you will be working with three different groups of people in your territory: clients, real estate agents and internal partners.
Your Role :
- Provide exceptional customer service by supporting our clients in the development of strategies during purchase transactions, mortgage pre-authorizations and external refinancings.
- Establish and maintain a lasting relationship with real estate brokers and/or builders, in particular by informing them of the products and services offered
- Organize and participate in business development activities and events.
- Communicate and work closely with our internal partners to increase customer retention, support for branch customers, or referral customers to the most appropriate partner to drive cross-selling
- Update your knowledge of all National Bank products and market developments to act as an expert
Required skills :
- A Bachelor's degree in a related field and one year of relevant experience or a college diploma and three years' relevant experience
- Business development experience
- Ability to work under the pressure of meeting business development targets
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to manage various internal and external stakeholders
Preferred skills :
- Knowledge of financial products, an asset
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?