Materials Management – New Graduate
Ville : Vancouver, British Columbia
Catégorie : See posting on Fluor site
Industrie : Engineering
Employeur : Fluor Canada
Join a global leader. Propel the Energy Transition. Design and build the world’s toughest projects. Transform the future, today.
Fluor is one of Canada's top employers and is recognized globally as a leader in the Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Fabrication, and Maintenance industry. Our focus on innovation and providing cost-effective technology-based solutions is second to none. As we look to the future, we need creative, ambitious, and innovative professionals who can help us fulfill our purpose to Build a Better World.
Fluor team members are at the heart of our success in executing projects safely, thoughtfully, and with the highest quality. We aim to foster an inclusive culture that prioritizes diversity and inclusion that allows employees to bring their best, most authentic selves to work. If you value teamwork, empowerment in your career, and are eager to champion innovative and sustainable solutions to our clients, this opportunity just may be for you!
Fluor’s Materials Management Department:
Our Clients depend on Fluor's expertise for timely procurement of materials and equipment for their projects. We have built a global network of trusted suppliers to meet Client objectives, delivering critical items to projects in a timely manner to meet project schedule and cost requirements. The Materials Management Department performs a number of key functions in which the successful candidate will assist in on a given EPC project.
• Logistics and Traffic
• Material Planning
Main responsibilities will include:
• Support execution excellence by managing the quality and timely delivery of equipment from the manufacturer or supplier to job site.
• Purchase Order execution strategy development
• Identification of materials from Engineering, negotiate prices and schedules with suppliers
• Management of Purchase Orders on a global basis
• Ensuring the best commercial and legal deals have been achieved in order to protect both the price and schedule of a project
• Material quantity tracking and reporting