Warehouse Associate Forklift
Ville : Mississauga, ON, CA
Catégorie : Forklift Operator
Industrie : Telecommunications
Employeur : Rogers
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
- Oversee all Inbound Receiving Operations team at the National Distribution Centre (NDC)
- Ensure efficiency and service levels are our focus, in balance with cost and benefit parameters with the Receiving Operations
- Ensure the team has the resources in place to deliver against required service levels, efficiently and effectively
- Drive innovation and critical thinking to strategic and tactical work
- Explore revenue enhancing and cost optimization opportunities
- Align to and support Rogers and TSC priorities
- Develop direct reports through day to day coaching as well as career planning and developmental training
- Ensure all regulatory, training and related activities are completed
- Maintain and continue participation in Health and Safety activities
- Oversee the planning of inventory counts , supervise and direct inventory team and coordinators to execute all aspects of inventory counts.
- Supervise and train inventory coordinator(s) and delegate work instructions, overseeing of floor staff, resolution of inventory issues and the end to end inventory process - including preparation for counts, physical count process, closing counts with stakeholders, taking ownership for inventory issues.
- Hands on root cause analysis.
- Manage offsite inventory and liquidation process.
- Manage warehouse and sample sale activities – set up, execution, reconciliation
- Work with all cross functional stakeholders to ensure inventory is sloted in the prime pick locations. (Finance, Merchandising, NDC Operations, Showroom)
- Use of reports and physical analysis of inventory and warehouse slot locations to develop plans for the end to end movement of inventory from inbound to outbound
- Take ownership and delegate to inventory coordinators the end to end planning of inventory locations and movement from induction to shipping.
- Plan using TV show schedules which items should be placed in optimum pick positions for Fulfillment team.
- Enhance plan to include upsells, web stoppers, and all include a daily plan for all inventory moves to optimize efficiency of picking
- Look at physical space in the warehouse and propose moves of inventory to free up space for future shows and create fast fill opportunities.
- Minimum 5 years in a leadership role in warehousing and/or logistics
- College graduate or equivalent experience
- Demonstrated ability to assess and improve warehouse and logistics processes
- Customer first attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as exceptional interpersonal skills
- Computer literate with the ability to utilize IT tools to solve business situations
- Proficiency with MS Office tools
- Experience managing in a unionized environment considered an asset
- Knowledge of computerized systems, e.g. Ecometry, RF or related systems
As a condition of hire, all new employees will be required to provide proof of vaccinations against COVID 19. Any request for an exception under Human Rights legislation must be supported by evidence to be considered by Rogers on a case by case basis.
Please click here to review conditions that may qualify for medical exemption to the COVID-19 vaccine.
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 6885 Kennedy Road (177), Mississauga, ON
Travel Requirements: No Selection
Posting Category/Function: Warehouse / Distribution & Forklift Operator
Requisition ID: 261863
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Rogers Sports & Media