Vice President, Group Internal Audit
Ville : Burlington
Catégorie : Full-time Accounting/Auditing
Industrie : Facilities Services
Employeur : Sodexo
The VP of Internal Audit is responsible for strategic leadership of audits, performed by auditors based in Issy-les-Moulineaux, London, Singapore or Gaithersburg. Main responsibilities encompass:
o Act as the primary point of contact with Region senior management for all internal audit related topics.
· Audit Execution Process
o Ensure adequate supervision as Audit Manager for audit assignments in terms of preparation, time management, quality and reporting, in line with our professional standards.
o Participate in the annual risk assessment and the development of the annual audit plan.
o Cooperate with Internal Controls Teams, ensuring adequate and efficient audit coverage.
o Foster the professional development of auditors by providing appropriate onboarding, training, performance and career coaching to his/her direct reports
o Achieve and maintain headcount at approved levels with the appropriate balance of staff skills needed to accomplish annual audit plans.
o Maintain effective communication with all GIA team members
o Foster a quality-oriented environment focusing on continuous improvement in everything we do
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who have:
- Masters degree preferably in Business Administration, Engineering, Economics, Finance, Accounting or Auditing
- Profound knowledge of the Sodexo businesses, preferred
- Strong Financial expertise with good understanding of risks & internal control
- Strategic mindset and strong intercultural skills, ability to work across borders and across dimensions
- Ability to write persuasive reports, clearly identifying findings, causes and recommendations
- 8-10 years minimum experience in the profession, i.e., Finance/Internal Audit/External Audit
- 3-5 years' experience managing a team
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) or Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) require
- Fluency in English and Spanish/and or Portuguese
This position is based in Burlington, ON and requires up to 20% travel. Relocation assistance is provided.
What Sodexo Can Offer You:
- Flexible work environment
- Competitive compensation & great employee benefits
- Training and development programs
- Countless opportunities for growth
- Corporate responsibility & sustainability
- 2021 Canada’s Best Diversity Employer
- 2021 Canada’s Greenest Employers
- 2020 Bloomberg Gender-Equality Index featured company
- Progressive Aboriginal Relations (PAR) Program company – Gold Level
- And so much more!
Sodexo is committed to Employment Equity and Diversity. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of national origin, race, religion, ethnic group, age, disability, gender, sexual preference, sexual or gender identity, status as a veteran or any other federal, provincial or local protected class.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request from candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Thank you for your interest in Sodexo.
Please note that only those candidates under consideration will be contacted.