Territory Manager, GTA West
Ville : 7333 Mississauga Road North
Catégorie : Other
Industrie : Healthcare
Employeur : GSK
Posted Date: May 15 2023
- Accountable for building & executing territory business plans strategically aligned to customer needs & business priorities on the Respiratory business
- Thoroughly understand GSK products, strategies, positioning and POA as well as those of key competitors
- Effectively integrate product knowledge into a patient-centric dialogue based on emotive selling techniques and persuasion & influence
- Demonstrate strong peer leadership presence through leveraging cross-functional partnerships & advocating, inspiring, and energizing others
- Strategically allocate budget and resources to create customer value (right resource / right customer / right channel / right time)
- Understand & apply effective use of omni channel strategies & demonstrate an innovative mindset & approach to solving business problems
- Understand and contribute to patient safety by reporting all adverse events identified during the interactions with customers in accordance with internal policies and training
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, agile environment while quickly learning new ways of working and identifying opportunities for growth & development
- Minimum of a bachelor’s Degree completed
- *Valid driver's license
- 5+ minimum previous sales experience in a highly competitive pharmaceutical environment
- Strong working knowledge of the GTA healthcare structure, hospital landscape and the pharmaceutical industry
- Working knowledge of computer technology & CRM systems, Word, Excel, PPT and agility to learn new programs
- Demonstrated leadership presence in a fast-paced, competitive environment
- Proven track record of consistently winning in a highly competitive pharmaceutical sales environment by demonstrating a strategic business ownership mindset
- In-depth knowledge of data analysis techniques to measure & monitor performance and adjust priorities accordingly
- Highly skilled at engaging in patient-focused discussions with customers through masterful listening & communication driven towards changing behavior
- Strong working knowledge interpreting scientific research studies and dissecting key takeaways in a way that supports patients, customers, and the business
- Impressive track record of leading sales results by consistently utilizing an omni channel approach to win (face to face, phone, Veeva Engage, Zoom, email, etc.)
- Brilliant team player who makes those around them better through envisioning & leveraging cross-functional partners to win together
- Demonstrated ability to lead and thrive through change by demonstrating an agile working approach with a strong focus on accountability for success
*This position requires the employee to drive routinely on Company business and allows for the provision of a company – leased vehicle. However, to be eligible for this position and a company vehicle, GSK will need to obtain acceptable results from a license verification inquiry and drivers abstract review against its safe driver program requirements
By 2031, we aim to deliver more than £33 billion in annual sales – a step-change in performance and growth which will significantly increase the positive impact we can have on the health of billions of patients around the world. And we’re confident in our future.
Since 2017, we’ve delivered 13 major approvals and more than doubled the number of potential new vaccines and medicines in Phase 3 and registration to 23. Our pipeline of 21 vaccines and 43 medicines includes many with potential to be first or best-in-class opportunities for patients.
In 2021 we delivered four major product approvals: Cabenuva for HIV, Jemperli for endometrial cancer, Xevudy for COVID-19 and Apretude, our new long-acting medicine for HIV prevention.
GSK’s portfolio spans three product areas: vaccines, specialty and general medicines and our focus is to deliver better and faster for patients globally. We’re prioritising investment in vaccines and specialty medicines, which we expect to grow to around three quarters of our business in the next five years.
Our unrivalled vaccine portfolio targets infectious diseases at every stage of life, helping to reduce the burden of disease for hundreds of millions of people. GSK has exceptional capabilities in vaccine science and technologies, including adjuvant/protein and mRNA.
In specialty medicines, we are at the forefront of HIV prevention and treatment, and we are building our presence in key therapeutic areas such as oncology and immuno-inflammation.
General medicines include our inhaled medicines for asthma and COPD, antibiotics and medicines for skin diseases.
Every day, GSK medicines and vaccines protect and improve health, making life better for millions of people all over the world.
Find out more:
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organisation where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to positively impact the health of 2.5 billion people by the end of 2030.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a workplace where everyone can feel a sense of belonging and thrive as set out in our Equal and Inclusive Treatment of Employees policy. We’re committed to being more proactive at all levels so that our workforce reflects the communities we work and hire in, and our GSK leadership reflects our GSK workforce.
GSK is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We welcome applications from all qualified individuals to apply to our career opportunities. GSK is committed to accommodating persons with disabilities. If you need accommodation at any stage of the application process or want more information on our accommodation policies, please contact us at email@example.com. Please do not send resumes to this e-mail and instead apply through the online application process of this posting.
As a health and science-based organization, GSK is committed to following the recommendations as set out by Health Canada and taking all necessary steps to help curb the spread of COVID-19 which includes getting the COVID-19 vaccine. We feel strongly that this is the best way to help protect those we value most: our employees, families, communities and the patients and consumers we serve. To that end, we are taking an important step to ensure the safety of our employees during this global public health crisis.
Only employees who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 may attend our Mississauga and Laval corporate offices. In addition, all customer-facing employees who, as part of their job, attend healthcare settings such as hospitals, pharmacies, doctors’ offices and dentists’ offices will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Notwithstanding the foregoing, employees may seek an accommodation for human rights-related reasons, including medical or disability-related conditions, or religious beliefs.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.