Site reliability Engineer – Data Protection
Ville : Montreal
Catégorie : Regular Full-time
Industrie : Finance
Employeur : National Bank
National Bank is carrying out one of the biggest technology upgrades in its history. We are reviewing our systems and processes to simplify them and better align them with our clients' needs, in keeping with the organization's cybersecurity orientations. Come work on a multidisciplinary team that manages and delivers cross-sector projects for the Bank of tomorrow. Do you love technology? Do you enjoy working on hands-on projects? Are you naturally inquisitive? Do you like challenging the status quo? If you have boundless energy, like to take initiative, and enjoy working as part of a team, read on!
As a Site Reliability Engineer – Data Protection at National Bank, you will:
- Oversee the operation, maintenance and ongoing development of data protection assets for their entire lifecycle
- Develop and maintain the program (processes, procedures, schedule, etc.) to ensure the operational excellence of data protection assets and an optimal user experience
- Understand and contribute to architecture design to enable efficient operation and high availability of the technology solutions deployed
- Identify and implement tools and automations to optimize the operation of data protection services and assets
- Oversee the provision of 24/7 support for data protection assets
- Measure data protection assets and address any issues preventing performance objectives from being achieved
We want to contribute to your quality of life by offering you as much flexibility as possible in your work. For example, we offer hybrid work (remote and in the office), work schedule arrangements to help you achieve work/life balance and flexible leave that you can take when it’s important to you.
You’re the ideal candidate if you meet several of the requirements below:
- You have concrete experience in the operational management of high-availability (HA) assets
- You have concrete experience of IT solution design in HA mode
- You have good knowledge of AWS cloud services
- You know the procedures involved in security ceremonies
- You know containerization and microservice orchestration (Docker and Kubernetes, Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins)
- You understand continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) and Agile teamwork
- You embrace the DevSecOps culture
- Knowledge of one or more of the following is an asset: Hashicorp Vault, PKIs (Microsoft ADCS, AWS PCA), Jamf, Entrust, HSMs (Utimaco, Atalla, NCipher, Payshield)
- Data protection
- Bilingual: Ability to communicate effectively in English (for dealing with English-speaking colleagues ouside Québec)
In addition to competitive compensation, upon hiring you’ll be eligible for a wide range of flexible benefits to help promote your wellbeing and that of your family.
- Health and wellness program, including many options
- Flexible group insurance
- Generous pension plan
- Employee Share Ownership Plan
- Employee and Family Assistance Program
- Preferential banking services
- Initiatives promoting community involvement
- Telemedicine service
- Virtual sleep clinic
These are a few of the benefits available to you. We have an offer that keeps up with trends as well as your needs and those of your family.
Our dynamic work environments and cutting-edge collaboration tools foster a positive employee experience. We actively listen to employees’ ideas. Whether through our surveys or programs, regular feedback and ongoing communication is encouraged.
We're putting people first :
We're a bank on a human scale that stands out for its courage, entrepreneurial culture, and passion for people. Our mission is to have a positive impact on peoples' lives.
Our core values of partnership, agility, and empowerment inspire us, and inclusivity is central to our commitments. We offer a barrier-free workplace that is accessible to all employees.
We want our recruitment process to be fully accessible. If you require accommodations, feel free to let us know during your first conversations with us.
We welcome all candidates! What can you bring to our team?
Ready to live your ambitions?