Senior Manager, Analytics & MIS (18 Month Contract)
Ville : Toronto, ON, CA, M5H1H1
Catégorie : Business and Financial Operations
Industrie : Finance
Employeur : Scotiabank
Requisition ID: 167330
Join a purpose driven winning team, committed to results, in an inclusive and high-performing culture.
Purpose of Job:
Working within Global Risk Management Working, you will lead a team responsible for producing data driven analyses resulting in actionable insights that improve the Bank’s loan losses, recoveries, & profitability.
Leverage your strong analytical background in order to collaborate with various business partners to:
- Lead a team responsible for developing statistical analyses to understand customer payment behavior
- Lead the delivery of analytical projects that provide actionable insights to improve collection efforts and recoveries
- Lead the oversight of collection efforts by developing performance reports and early warning triggers
- Develop reporting to adequately monitor risks and portfolio performance. Generate analyses to understand portfolio trends, presenting results with actionable recommendations to management executives
- Present recovery trends and performance to bank executives at management steering committees
- Ensure all credit risks associated with collections are understood and quantified, with effective management reporting, across all components of collections (People, Data, Process, Technology, and Strategy)
- 5+ years in analytical role with demonstrable skills conducting statistical analyses & reporting
- Strong leadership, collaboration, and communication skills
- Strong background in statistical & quantitative analysis
- 3+ years of experience with statistical software packages such as R or SAS
- 3+ years of experience in Retail Banking
- Experience manipulating large and complex databases
- Experience with using and/or developing credit risk scores and their application in strategies
- Exceptional organization skills to prioritize, manage, and implement a variety of competing initiatives, on a concurrent or staggered basis
- Experience with using visualization tools such as PowerBI and Tableau
- University degree in quantitative field such as Economics, Statistics, Finance, or Computer Science
- Knowledge of Small Business is considered a strong Asset
Location(s): Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Scotiabank is a leading bank in the Americas. Guided by our purpose: "for every future", we help our customers, their families and their communities achieve success through a broad range of advice, products and services, including personal and commercial banking, wealth management and private banking, corporate and investment banking, and capital markets.
At Scotiabank, we value the unique skills and experiences each individual brings to the Bank, and are committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible environment for everyone. If you require accommodation (including, but not limited to, an accessible interview site, alternate format documents, ASL Interpreter, or Assistive Technology) during the recruitment and selection process, please let our Recruitment team know. If you require technical assistance, please click here. Candidates must apply directly online to be considered for this role. We thank all applicants for their interest in a career at Scotiabank; however, only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.