Senior Accountant – Enterprise
Ville : Perth
Catégorie : Audit
Industrie : Finance
Employeur : KPMG
At KPMG, you’ll join a team of diverse and dedicated problem solvers, connected by a common cause: turning insight into opportunity for clients and communities around the world.
The Enterprise group is looking for a Senior Accountant to join its dynamic team. Please note that this position is located in Perth or Kanata, Ontario.
KPMG's Audit practice helps clients manage risk so they can focus on their core businesses. By intimately understanding the client's business, we convert information into insights to uncover hidden opportunities to improve client efficiency and performance.
What you will do
- Preparation of review and compilation working paper files, including unaudited financial statements and notes thereto.
- Preparation of personal and corporate tax returns.
- Work independently to produce high quality work, while managing time appropriately and completing files from start to finish.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with clients.
At times, business needs arise and employees are required and agree to work beyond their normal work day or work week to fulfill the accountabilities required for their job. Likewise, people need time to devote to personal matters, and our approach to flexibility provides for this.
What you bring to the role
- Accounting/business degree or diploma
- Successful completion of the CFE and/or working towards a CPA designation an asset
- 2 - 3+ years post graduate experience public accounting, ideally with exposure to ASPE and a variety of tax applications including but not limited to HST, payroll, personal, corporate and trusts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Previous use of Taxprep and CaseWare programs would be beneficial; QuickBooks Online or Xero experience considered an asset, but not required.
Keys to your success:
KPMG individuals Deliver Impact | Seek Growth | Inspire Trust and understand that a diverse workforce enables us to deepen relationships and strengthen our business.
Providing you with the support you need to be at your best
For more information about KPMG in Canada’s Benefits and well-being, click here.
Our Values, The KPMG Way
Integrity, we do what is right | Excellence, we never stop learning and improving | Courage, we think and act boldly | Together, we respect each other and draw strength from our differences | For Better, we do what matters
KPMG in Canada is a proud equal opportunities employer and we are committed to creating a respectful, inclusive and barrier-free workplace that allows all of our people to reach their full potential. A diverse workforce is key to our success and we believe in bringing your whole self to work. We welcome all qualified candidates to apply and hope you will choose KPMG in Canada as your employer of choice. For more information about Inclusion, Diversity & Equity in Recruitment, please click here.
For general recruitment-related inquiries, please contact the HR Delivery Centre at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a question about accessible employment at KPMG, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com or phone: 416-777-8002 or toll free 1-888-466-4778.