Requirements Manager, Rail & Transit
Ville : Calgary, AB
Catégorie : T&I - Transportation Systems
Industrie : Engineering
Employeur : WSP
WSP is currently seeking a Requirements Manager to join our Transportation Systems Rail & Transit team, located at our Calgary office.
- Responsible for capturing the client needs through the development of User, Stakeholder, Operational, System and Subsystem requirements.
- Accountable for the development of the Requirements Management Approach and associated plans/processes
- Accountable for management of a team of engineers and successful design and implementation of requirements databases using industry standard tools (i.e. DOORS)
- Accountable for management of the requirements baseline through the life of the project and the system, including change control
- Accountable for the capture of verification and validation information, ensuring progressive demonstration of requirements linked to tests and results.
- A degree in a technical engineering related discipline, or relevant experience.
- Professional engineer status with APEGA, or eligible to register as a Professional Engineer in Canada within one year of hire,
- Experience developing and implementing effective requirements management plans, processes, and procedures
- Experience in requirements development and management
- Experience in applying various Requirements Management tools for the successful delivery of projects (e.g. DOORS)
- Preference for railway knowledge including, but not limited to stations, rail systems and rolling stock
- In-depth knowledge of requirement management best practices, including traceability, acceptance criteria and change control.
- Experience managing a team of engineers and shown ability to mentor junior staff