Relationship Manager, Commercial Financial Services I Directeur(trice) relationnel(le), Services financiers commerciaux
Ville : MONTRÉAL, Quebec, Canada
Catégorie : Customer Service | Client Advice | Sales
Industrie : Financial/Banking
Employeur : RBC
Come Work with Us!
At RBC, our culture is deeply supportive and rich in opportunity and reward. You will help our clients thrive and our communities prosper, empowered by a spirit of shared purpose.
Whether you’re helping clients find new opportunities, developing new technology, or providing expert advice to internal partners, you will be doing work that matters in the world, in an environment built on teamwork, service, responsibility, diversity, and integrity.
What is the opportunity?
Your natural flair for providing advice and resolving intricate business challenges is what sets you apart from the crowd. This role is all about professional relationship management and delivering top-tier financial advice in an end-to-end industry, whose specialized approach aligns sales, products, risk policy, and market strategies to deliver solutions specific for individual needs. This is a senior role in which your highly-developed experience with financial analysis, credit, and client acquisition relationship takes centre stage. Your finely honed solution-development skills, combined with your innate business acumen, portfolio management expertise, and knack for client service, sets the stage for success.
What will you do?
- Apply your past business development experience for prospecting, and lead generation, to new and existing clients
- Demonstrate portfolio management and risk mitigation through the review of financial statements identifying trends, monitoring risk, and assessing for credit restructuring
- Provide an exceptional client experience by delivering superior business and financial advice
- Leverage the expertise of RBC by identifying referral opportunities, making introductions together with appropriate referrals to RBC partners
- Collaborate and coordinate with the various teams to develop and execute a client contact strategy
- Champion digital enablement by becoming an advocate of the RBC mobile application and wallet, promoting regular usage through educating and guiding clients on how to use it
What do you need to succeed?
- Minimum 3-5 years commercial banking experience
- Proven track record in business development and exceptional client relationship management
- Credit skills including assessment of risk and financial analysis, credit structuring/solutions and presenting the deal
- Specialized industry expertise in a past role (e.g., real estate, healthcare, agriculture)
- Experience with emerging communications and technology (i.e., web based meetings, social media, Digital Banking and Mobile Applications)
- This role requires fluency in both French and English in order to serve RBC's French and English-speaking customers in this market
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Deep products and services knowledge dependent on industry specialization
- New client acquisition skills (i.e., pitching the value proposition, lead generation, initial customer contact and cold calling, asking for referrals)
- University degree, ideally in commerce, business administration, or related experience
What’s in it for you?
We thrive on the challenge to be our best, progressive thinking to keep growing, and working together to deliver trusted advice to help our clients thrive and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual.
- World-class sales and senior leadership training with countless development opportunities
- A comprehensive Total Rewards Program including bonuses and flexible benefits, and competitive compensation
- A focus on work-life balance
- A unique opportunity for personal and professional growth
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
At RBC, we embrace diversity and inclusion for innovation and growth. We are committed to building inclusive teams and an equitable workplace for our employees to bring their true selves to work. We are taking actions to tackle issues of inequity and systemic bias to support our diverse talent, clients and communities.
We also strive to provide an accessible candidate experience for our prospective employees with different abilities. Please let us know if you need any accommodations during the recruitment process.
Join our Talent Community
Stay in-the-know about great career opportunities at RBC. Sign up and get customized info on our latest jobs, career tips and Recruitment events that matter to you.
Expand your limits and create a new future together at RBC. Find out how we use our passion and drive to enhance the well-being of our clients and communities at rbc.com/careers.