Ville : Toronto, ON, CA
Catégorie : Print Production
Industrie : Telecommunications
Employeur : Rogers
At Rogers, we connect Canadians to a world of possibilities and the memorable moments that matter most in their lives. Every day we wake up with one purpose in mind. To bring loved ones together from across the globe. To connect people to each other and the world around them. To help an entrepreneur realize their dream. A sports fan celebrate a special moment.
Because we believe connections unite us, possibilities fuel us, and moments define us.
As we grow our team, the well-being of our team members remains our top priority. To ensure the health and safety of our team members, including those in the recruitment process, our team members are temporarily working from home.
The Maclean’s designer will work closely with the executive editor, director of photography and the editorial team to design and produce powerful and engaging approaches to stories for both print and digital.
This is a 12 month contract position for an individual who appreciates the role creative visual storytelling plays in illuminating the world we live in—and relishes that responsibility.
- Post-secondary education in editorial design or equivalent experience
- Facility with creating work for both print and digital platforms
- Ideas-driven, positive attitude, team-oriented spirit and strong work ethic
- Experience withAdobe Indesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge of emerging trends and best practices for print and web design and a fascination with (or at least a healthy interest in) politics, culture and current affairs
- Design and produce the monthly print issue of Maclean’s
- Design and produce the weekly digital edition
- Art direct, design and produce our suite of education issues
- Support the subscription and newsletter teams
Our Maclean’s mandate
Canada’s national magazine covers current affairs in the broadest sense of the term, including politics, culture, trends, ideas and personalities. At Maclean's, we are proud of the part we play in pushing Canada to be all it should be while also reflecting back to Canadians the many wonders and challenges of our evolving nation. Whether through our monthly print edition, our weekly tablet digital magazine, daily online stories or live events, Maclean's delivers new and smart ways for our audiences to appreciate the world through a Canadian lens.
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.