Private Wealth Management Associate, Best & Associates – Whitehorse, NWT
Ville : Whitehorse
Catégorie : Other
Industrie : Financial
Employeur : IGM Financial Inc.
Private Wealth Management Associate, Best & Associates - Whitehorse, NWT
As an Associate, you will be a key member of Best & Associates that has been established in Whitehorse, Yukon for over 6 years. As a key member of our team, you can thrive in an entrepreneurial environment that provides industry-leading training and support, encourages personal growth, and fosters the achievement of excellence. This is a great full-time opportunity to build and be rewarded with equity ownership in the practice based on assets transitioned.
You are currently a successful financial advisor managing a book of clients. You are looking for a next level career opportunity to transition your clients and deepen your financial planning relationships. Drawing on previous experience in an advisory role, you will be responsible for growing the assets of a well-established, client-centric financial planning practice. If you consider yourself a self-motivated and disciplined individual with an entrepreneurial spirit who has a passion for business development and client service, look no further.
Here is a glimpse of the day-in-a-life:
- Prepare and present financial planning solutions using industry leading LPP software.
- Engage in business development and external marketing strategies.
- Identify new business opportunities with high net-worth individuals.
- Develop new client relationships from external prospecting and introduction generated from centers of influence.
- Meet directly with prospective clients as well as follow up with existing clients to execute strategic concepts and further client relationships.
- Interact with clients daily through incoming client calls, meetings on and offsite, along with executing trade orders and providing information on products, services and strategies.
To qualify for this opportunity, you should possess:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the financial services industry.
- Completed MFDA licensing.
- Life License Qualification Program (LLQP) or willing to obtain.
- A financial planning designation, such as CFP® or QAFP, PFP designation would be considered an asset.
- Proven track record for developing new business as well as strong interpersonal skills to build relationships and attract new business.
- Compensation is a combination of regular pay and bonus aligned to business achievement.
- An earnings range of $150,000 - $300,000+ (depending on assets transitioned) per year in addition to performance incentives based on results can be expected depending on experience.
- Entrepreneurial culture that promises personal growth and development in the high-net-worth market
- Opportunity to build including equity ownership in the practice.
About Best & Associates Private Wealth Management
Best & Associates Private Wealth Management is a leading Whitehorse-based Private Wealth Management practice providing a full range of financial products and services to successful families, entrepreneurs, and professionals.
For more information please visit: Wealth Management | TODD BEST - Whitehorse | IG Private Wealth Management (investorsgroup.com)