Ville : Brantford
Catégorie : Other
Industrie : Food/Packaging
Employeur : Maple Leaf Foods
What's in it for you?
- Start at $20.27 per hour
- Dental, health and pension plan
- Perks such as market day of our products (at reduced prices for employees), BBQs, celebration days and giveaways
- All Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is provided to all employees (boots, jacket, etc.)
- Full training provided (which could include computer based and hands on with SAP, Motorized Handling Equipment etc.)
- Support of the UFCW union
- Fast paced learning environment
- Opportunities for growth and development
You must be legally eligible to work and currently residing in Canada.
Candidates that thrive in a fast-paced manufacturing environment with a continuous learning and improvement mind-set will be a fit to join our team. The position requires ownership for quality and detail orientated tasks with a focus on safety.
Work environment has variable temperatures (mainly cool). Candidate may be required to work overtime and variable shifts with variable start times.
- Set-up, operate and shutdown various mid -level food manufacturing equipment.
- Complete quality checks to meet all customer and company expectations.
- Follow standard operating procedures which include food safety and health & safety requirements
Maple Leaf Foods is committed to ensuring the health and safety of all our employees. As part of this commitment, we have adopted a number of COVID-19 safety measures, including a requirement for all employees to be fully vaccinated and to show proof of vaccination. In keeping with this policy, successful candidates will need to provide proof of vaccination prior to the commencement of employment. We will of course consider accommodations for anyone unable to be vaccinated following human rights and other applicable laws.
Maple Leaf Foods is committed to Employment Equity and maintaining a diverse workforce. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Attraction Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.