Ville : British Columbia
Catégorie : Other
Industrie : Real estate and rental and leasing
Employeur : BC Housing
($48,174.13 - $56,676.88 Annually)
Reporting to the Senior Mortgage Administrator, the Mortgage Administrator is responsible for the portfolio of the Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation (CMHC) devolved projects, including the non-profit projects and projects under the Rural Native Homeownership (RNH) program. He/she/they delivers mortgage administration functions, including interest administration, obtaining property tax payments and operating insurance confirmation from the non-profit societies; coordinating with the societies on mortgage renewals, maturity, early prepayment and discharges; processing property tax payment; reconciliation of payments and receipts; preparing mortgage security packages, as well as providing loan balance, interest and trust confirmation for auditing purposes.
The successful candidate will have the following:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma in finance, legal or business administration or other relevant field.
- Considerable experience in a lending environment.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience acceptable to the employer.
- Criminal Record Check Required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Sound knowledge of mortgage administration procedures and processes
- Sound knowledge of lending documents
- Ability to exercise attention to detail and proficiency with figures
- Ability to handle large volumes of work with the requirement to meet multiple tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure and to plan ahead for critical dates
- Ability to enter data accurately
- Strong analytical, investigative and problem-solving skills
- Strong project administration/tracking skills
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Proficient in the use of computer applications including Microsoft Word, Excel and BC OnLine