Mgr Sales Enablement SMB
Ville : Ottawa, ON, CA; Toronto, ON, CA; London, ON, CA; Halifax, NS, CA; Toronto, ON, CA
Catégorie : Account Support
Industrie : Telecommunications
Employeur : Rogers
At Rogers, the entrepreneurial spirit is part of our DNA. Our Rogers Business teams help foster and grow the Canadian economy by supporting businesses of all sizes. From small to large-scale enterprises, our teams help deliver innovative technology, network services, and a suite of solutions to help them succeed. We offer Canada’s largest and most reliable 5G network for our customers and are proud leaders in wireless private networking and IoT! We continuously expand and evolve our networks, invest in new technology capabilities, and invest in our people to serve our business customers and their communities.
Come play a key role in driving the future of business innovation in Canada. We are looking for team members with a passion for delivering industry-leading value to customers and supporting businesses in the communities where we live and work.
Are you up for the challenge? If so, consider the following opportunity:
The Sales Enablement Manager for SMB is a key member of the Rogers Business (RB) sales team. Reporting into the Sr. Manager, Sales Enablement & Training, this individual contributor will be accountable for the enablement and acceleration of Small & Medium Business (SMB) sales nationally. This critical sales support function requires an individual that can manage multiple priorities, collaborate cross-functionally, show expertise in communication, and influence without formal authority.
The Rogers Business Sales Enablement Team represents the needs of sales professionals in all roles, regions, and segments. They partner cross-functionally to deliver highly effective programs in a sales-ready format. They support all projects that enable Rogers Business to evolve and win in the marketplace. Team success is measured through strong internal networks and the ability to positively impact sales results and key performance targets.
What you'll be doing:
- Implement an Enablement & Training strategy that delivers what’s necessary to achieve sales targets
- Design and manage SMB learning journeys which encourage consistent and relevant skills development
- Demonstrate accountability for the successful delivery of all activities supporting SMB sales, including product training, sales collateral, sales enablement, and overall engagement, including accountability for the ‘Rogers Way of Selling for SMB’ program
- Enable front-line staff with the tools necessary for sales and training (ex: Axonify, Udemy, RogersDirect, Oasys, RevenueIO)
- Manage, maintain, and evolve the SMB New Hire Onboarding Program
- Manage CMA Marketing Alliance program, including identification of target commercial properties, on-net footprint maps, sales dashboard performance, and regular interlocks with Major Accounts team
- Manage Connected Home (CH) interlocks, including training requirements, enablement, communications, and compensation support for CH Field Sales teams to achieve business internet growth targets
- Provide Enablement support for SMB Steering meeting objectives and takeaways
- Build strong collaborative relationships with key stakeholders within SMB and the broader RB organization
- Collaborate effectively within the National Enablement & Training team and work cross-functionally with Product Marketing, Commercial Management, Sales Management, and vendor partners
What you’ll bring:
- Ability to navigate through complex organizational dynamics and use influence to arrive at desired outcomes
- Experience in sales, project management, and/or program management
- Keen interest in learning new tools and experience working with technology
- Strong sales and business acumen
- Energetic self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment and within cross functional teams
- Strong interpersonal skills, collaboration skills, and ability to work effectively with different levels of management
- An overwhelming desire to have fun, work hard, take risks, and drive Business Sales to the next level with a passionate group of like-minded peers!
Schedule: Full time
Length of Contract: Not Applicable (Regular Position)
Work Location: 333 Bloor Street East(376), Toronto, ON
Travel Requirements: Up to 10%
Posting Category/Function: Sales & Account Support
Requisition ID: 230666
Together, we'll make more possible, and these six shared values guide and define our work:
- Our people are at the heart of our success
- Our customers come first. They inspire everything we do
- We do what’s right, each and every day
- We believe in the power of new ideas
- We work as one team, with one vision
- We give back to our communities and protect our environment
What makes us different makes us stronger. Rogers has a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Everyone who applies for a job will be considered. We recognize the business value in creating a workplace where each team member has the tools to reach their full potential. At Rogers, we value the insights and innovation that diverse teams bring to work. We work with our candidates with disabilities throughout the recruitment process to ensure that they have what they need to be at their best. Please reach out to our recruiters and hiring managers to begin a conversation about how we can ensure that you deliver your best work. You matter to us! For any questions, please visit the Rogers FAQ.
Posting Notes: Sales & Marketing